Rare spawn times

90 Pandaren Warrior
Today is off to a good start. I just got home and logged my hunter in, then 5 seconds of flight later my npcscan went off for loque'nahak.

Loque'nahak tamed at 2:11 PM server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
day 3 killed king krush this morning at 11:55 at hour 33 of camping Loque....still nothing
>< i was eating lunch when you snagged Loque

also snagged aotona at 1:55 this morning
Edited by Ironsack on 3/21/2011 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Tamed Terrorpene @ 1:20pm server (Tues. March 22)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
The Razza (Feralas) tamed 309 pm server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
just blew up Aotona at 3:15 pm server
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm getting close to putting out a wanted poster for Madexx...like old school Outlaw posters.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
i know how you feel...67 hours of camping for Loque over 5 days missed him 2 times once by a matter of seconds and the second i was spending time with my better half on her lunch break(grats on the tame akujiki)..saw king krush 6 times tamed 2 i killed 4..Aotona seen 4 times tamed once i killed him 3 times...i called it quits on camping for Loque too aggrevating
Edited by Ironsack on 3/24/2011 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/24/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Ironsack
i know how you feel...67 hours of camping for Loque over 5 days missed him 2 times once by a matter of seconds and the second i was spending time with my better half on her lunch break(grats on the tame akujiki)..saw king krush 6 times tamed 2 i killed 4..Aotona seen 4 times tamed once i killed him 3 times...i called it quits on camping for Loque too aggrevating

I remember taming Loque, I had spent a week hanging out in SB. I was getting ready to bail and flew past one of the southern spawn points (i had been camping the Gorilla spawn point). Low and behold, there was Loque...

You will get him, don't give up!

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Don't give up the hunt now Ironsack. Just tone down the intensity of your search. Instead of camping for hours straight for all the rares I've found, I just check the spawn points at odd hours of the day (like when I found Loque) and it works.

Rexzoolza thats kind of funny because I found it in the southern spot next to all the gorillas too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Rex the only time i have ever witnessed madexx spawn was at 9:45 AM its been a couple weeks but i had just ported in to Ramkahen and my npcscan went off (yeah while still in the city) and by the time i got up to the area he was gone asked in /1 and somedude named elmerpudd snagged him it was the blue one i know its been a while but atleast its something
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/25/2011 5:25 AMPosted by Ironsack
Rex the only time i have ever witnessed madexx spawn was at 9:45 AM its been a couple weeks but i had just ported in to Ramkahen and my npcscan went off (yeah while still in the city) and by the time i got up to the area he was gone asked in /1 and somedude named elmerpudd snagged him it was the blue one i know its been a while but atleast its something

Did you know that I'm now the mayor of Sakhet Wastes because I've checked in so much from there? I have a house there too...right next to the channel. There is a dragon that is always burning down my crops though and the scorpid problem is out of hand, but my Pets are eating them so I guess I'm saving on Pet Food. I always here screams, sounds like people are burning up but I just ignore it...there are strange things in Azeroth and violent scream of men blowing up is just another day in paradise. The Kitty men keep asking me to plant Catnip, but I'm not that kind of guy. I don't want them being all crazy in my back yard...but maybe I'll throw them a bone, that is, if that pesky dragon doesn't burn the damn place down.

I keep going there and I've been offline for about 4 hours now..going to go back and hang out for a bit longer.

I just wish the spawn time wasn't so random. With Loque, I could check ever 10 minutes before every half hour or something. This guy, I'm thinking offering a ridiculous amount of gold for anyone that helps me tame the guy (by providing information, tagging him until I get there etc).

Lol, this is the last animal I need to complete my stable...and I can't find him...but I will...one day I will.
Edited by Rexzoolza on 3/25/2011 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
FINALLY!!! Logue'nahak 8:10pm server tonight
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Congrats on Loque'nahak, aren't you glad you didn't give up like said you were yesturday? Was Loque the last one you needed to complete the set of spirit beasts?
Edited by Akujiki on 3/25/2011 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/25/2011 6:17 PMPosted by Ironsack
FINALLY!!! Logue'nahak 8:10pm server tonight

Congrats Ironsack!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
ty ty yeah 6/6 spirit beasts karoma,ghondria,arcturis,skoll,ghostcrawler, Loque all in the bag

and in the spirit of being the last i deemed him LoqueNadsak after my own name :P
Edited by Ironsack on 3/25/2011 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Woot!

Karoma tamed at 6:13 PM server time.

Now my hunter has the full 6/6 set of spirit beasts too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Woot!

Karoma tamed at 6:13 PM server time.

Now my hunter has the full 6/6 set of spirit beasts too.

Gratz!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Terrorpene spawn at 8 am server. Tamed at 8:02 as I watched him circle around begging to be my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Jadefang tamed at 1205am server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]