[H] ◄The War Council► is recruiting! (09/01)

85 Goblin Priest
www.twcgaming.org

Openings: (Updated 09/01)
- One (1) Retribution Paladin. Medium/High need.
- One (1) Prot/DPS Warrior, proficient in both specs. Low need. This is a 2nd/3rd tank spot and applicant is expected to split time between roles.

Other recruitment is open on a rolling basis. We'll make exceptions for exceptional applicants regardless of class/role, subject to roster openings.

Requirements:
- Don't stand in fire.
- Do NOT stand in the !@#$%^- fire.
- Have the appropriate gear for the content we're attempting. Exceptions may be made for exceptional applicants.
- Be driven to research new content, game mechanics, your class, and otherwise obscure ways to get marginal performance boosts without someone breathing down your neck 24/7.
- Have a stable connection. This is important. Encounters are hard enough without having to fight the internet boss too.
- A thick skin is mandatory. We frequently crack jokes at each others' expense, and offer the occasional constructive but harsh criticism. You won't survive here if you take it personally. After all, you wouldn't be wearing the guild tag if you were unwanted here.

Apply at http://www.twcgaming.org/recruitment

Raiding Information:
Wed, Thurs, Monday - 7-10pm Server Time (PST)
Attendance is mandatory. We're very lenient with the occasional RL conflict, but don't apply if you can't reliably make these raid times.

- T12: 2/7 Heroic

- T11: 13/13
- US 56th and World 207th Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
- Server firsts on all end-zone bosses and all Heroics.

Feasts, flasks and repairs are supplied by the guild bank during official raid hours.

About Us:
TWC is a community of gamers founded in EQ over a decade ago. The guild moved to WoW with the release of TBC and has been on Silver Hand since then. As we grew, our community transcended just WoW, and we now have members that play together across Steam games, D&D, other fringe MMOs and most recently, RIFT.

Our WoW branch consists of skilled and dedicated raiders who wish to progress through the hardest content the game offers without the extreme time commitment of hardcore raiding. We do so by holding our members to a very high standard, and using our limited raid time effectively and efficiently.

For more information, please visit our website at www.twcgaming.org.

Contacts:
Zebrix - Recruitment Officer
Saberaen - Raid Leader
Radz - CFUO

Altaarian - Assistant (Tanking) aka "The Dreamcrusher"™
Joneleth - Assistant (DPS)
Nixorrell - Assistant (DPS)
Sultad - Assistant (Healing)
Edited by Zebrix on 9/1/2011 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of applications cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
but but but... cant put in an app, a Rift just opened!

They get frustrating when you're ahead of the leveling curve and there's nobody around to help you stop the goddamn invasions.

Level cap this weekend or bust.

But anyways, dude, I'll be on in RIFT later tonight. You need to find me so I can get you an invite. If I can't get you in TWC-WoW, I *will* get you in TWC-RIFT. Mark my words! D:
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
+1
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Need a 359-372 rogue for heroic twin dragons... just sayin. We go through rogues like toilet paper.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2011 2:32 PMPosted by Taynis
Don't think a rogue would want to be treated like toilet paper.

Well, there's our problem.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/04/2011 3:07 PMPosted by Taynis

Well, there's our problem.

I thought I was the problem.

TWC has more than one problem.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

I thought I was the problem.

Yea, they have an issue being server first a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2011 3:12 PMPosted by Taynis
Please don't tell me they have Problim.

Problim is our main tank and the only one of us who knows the encounters.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/04/2011 3:31 PMPosted by Criph
Please don't tell me they have Problim.

Problim is our main tank and the only one of us who knows the encounters.

So you're saying you're lead by a retarded giant? That's not a nice thing to say about nand.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

Yea, they have an issue being server first a lot.

It's a terminal condition. We've been to many doctors. There is no cure.
Edited by Zebrix on 3/4/2011 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
03/04/2011 4:26 PMPosted by Nodachi
FEEL MY HATE, ZEB

ilu too?

You and your lady need to xfer to Horde.
Edited by Zebrix on 3/4/2011 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]