90 Human Paladin
x
Edited by Tayluh on 10/3/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Bump :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I will be online tonight after 7 or 8 server time Tayluh to find out what is going on.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Instead of high-tailing off the server join up with Army, Avidity or Astral. im sure either of these guilds could use a few extra hands. not to mention they're the top 3 on ally side.

Side Note - Looking at those guild names, it appears ur name has to start with "A" if you want to have a chance at any kind of progression...go figure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
x
Edited by Tayluh on 10/3/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I am not sure about our 3night group, but we are starting a 1 night team as well (mondays) and our morning team (monday and friday at 9am server) are looking for people!

Edit: but I am sorrry you feel the need to move on. I think there is a lot of potential in this server, it just takes awhile as it is essentially a new server. Don't give up! I know you come from Stormrage as well, I for one like the vibe much better here. People are just nicer to be around, its laid back, and on a small server you always know your good players--not something you can say about SR where it was just too huge to remember everyone's name
Edited by Saffavia on 3/7/2011 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Tayluh, if faction changing is in the realm of possibilities Climhazzard is looking for a full-time Paladin Tank right now. We'd be definitely be willing to setup an interview with you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
lol then id have to kill ya tay :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Kept an eye out for you last night Tayluh but missed you while I was online. Did manage to get a baradin hold run done last night though that included one of your guild mates though! Hopefully I will catch you sometimes during the day today or this evening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
x
Edited by Tayluh on 10/3/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sounds good, I'll be on today! I'll try to get a hold of you.

Edit: I'm online right now.
Edited by Seshkii on 3/8/2011 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm online currently but see neither of your characters online, I will continue the look out.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Tayluh we are also in need of reliable tanks we are currently running 2 10 man groups. Would be interested in talking to you if your serious about faction change.

Easiest way would be to make a horde toon and shoot me a whisper either on this toon or my warrior Nucasl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Deuk was done when Wawyah and the raiders left the realm..sorry bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
x
Edited by Tayluh on 10/3/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/08/2011 3:26 PMPosted by Cobear
Good Residence

I'm sorry your parents were burdened with you.

Seriously.

As to Blue, Tayluh basically summed it up - the new Deuk progressed farther and downed more bosses than old Deuk - your statement is false and borderline retarded.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ha I keep missing you in game Tayluh, I added your other character to my friends list as well. I have contacted you via in game mail bud, drop me an out of game email so we can coordinate meeting time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]