Azshara Flight Paths for Alliance?

90 Draenei Shaman
I know that there are no Alliance FP's on the map for Azshara but while doing Archeology in Kal I frequently get the 2 digsites there.

I play while I work and usually just use "public transportation" to get me close. It would be nice to not have to fly from Forest Song every time I have to go there.

Hearthing to SW and the portal to Hyjal helps when you're in the south but its still a pain. Anyone know of one I've missed or a better way to tackle this?
Reply Quote
Azshara is the new goblin 10-20 leveling area. Adding an alliance flight point there would be like adding a flight point for horde to Westfall or Azuremyst Island. Unfortunately, Forest Song is probably going to be the closest spot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Closest Alliance flightpath to Azshara that I can recall is Forest Song in eastern Ashenvale. It's not too far from the border either. Look for it north of the road, right next to Satrynaar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, putting an alliance FP in Azshara would be as stupid as putting a horde FP and quest hub in, I dunno, Darkshore or something.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Is there a Horde equivalent? As far as Archeology is concerned? I don't consider Westfall as mentioned above as there are no digsites there.
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter if there is an equivalent archeology example (I have heard complaints about Aerie Peak though). The point is it is a low level "starting" area, intended to be restricted to horde or alliance depending on the zone. It is supposed to be a PITA for the opposing faction to get there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
03/05/2011 7:02 AMPosted by Boxofrocks
Is there a Horde equivalent? As far as Archeology is concerned? I don't consider Westfall as mentioned above as there are no digsites there.

There is at least one dig site in Darkshore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The digsite that really bothers me is the Ruins of Arkkoran, way out on the Bitter Reaches. I don't mind the Ruins of Eldarath that much even though it is a bit of a pain.

If archeology ever gets the tweek it so desperately needs I hope, like the Twilight Highlands, digsite they rethink where they are putting these. It really shouldn't take much thinking for someone to take a few things into account prior to flopping a site like the above mentioned down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/05/2011 11:07 AMPosted by Glodd

There is at least one dig site in Darkshore.

There's a dig site or two in Darkshore, at least one in Loch Modan, and a few in Wetlands (not a 10-20 zone but still no Horde flight paths/quests there).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]