+8 GMT 10/13H LF S Priest and Tank for SoO

90 Tauren Druid
Current recruitment:

SHADOW PRIEST

TANK - Prefer Paladin

Any outstanding player of any class is encouraged to apply.

Who are we?

<Eats Crayons> is a horde guild on Caelestrasz. We are a late night raiding guild, with most of our members living in Australia or Asia in the +8 GMT time zone.

When do we raid?

We currently raid 10 man content from 7:30pm – 11:00pm +8 GMT, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays. Please note that raid times do not change with DLS. We always raid in the +8gmt time zone.

Our goals?

Our goals are simple:

1. To be competitive in the progression race on Caelestrasz.
2. To have as much fun as possible.
3. To raid in a drama free environment.

The majority of our guild members are mature, working people with real-life commitments that do not allow for a heavy raid schedule. With that in mind, we do not raid every night for hours on end, instead we aim to get as much done as possible in a limited time period.

We only raid three times a week BUT we expect our raiders to be ready to maximize that time. We insist that every raider understands the mechanics of each fight in advance and turns up on the night, on time, with their character in order, with all appropriate consumables, ready to pull at the start of raid time.

We do not carry anyone. All raid members are expected to contribute to the success of the team. It is a collaborative effort.

Our progression?

Tier 15: 12/12 Normal 10/13 Heroic

Tier 14: MV: 6/6H HoF: 4/6H ToES: 4/4

Tier 13: 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic (server 3rd Madness)

Tier 12: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic (server 1st Glory of the FL Raider)

Tier 11: 12/12 Normal 13/13 Heroic

Our recruitment?

Our recruitment needs are quite specific at the present time. Please see the top of the post for current demand. We are seeking players who know their class well and have spent significant time mastering them.

Raiders: These are permanent members of our raiding teams. They are given priority places in one of our progression teams and are expected to have a good understanding of their class, contribute to strategies and be active within the guild community.

Casuals: These are members of the guild who want a more relaxed approach to the game, want to do some raiding, PvP, pursue achievements etc. at their own pace when time permits.

We are always looking for outstanding players of any class or spec.

If you wish to be considered for a raider or casual position within our guild, or simply want more information, please visit our website at: eatscrayons.enjin.com or whisper an officer in game.
Edited by Florblar on 9/5/2013 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Recruiting all classes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Still looking for more raiders and casuals!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hi there

I m interest on ur guild base on the time and guild commitment. I have 3 toons that i m willing to transfer over. which to transfer is up to the guild. i m a person that will coordinate with guilds, if u lack on heal i move one. I loved to be raid and willing to commited a specific time for raid. As long as i can help, most likely i will be there. Currently i have a 80 resto druid, 80 pally (tank/dps) and a 85 tank/dps warrior. So Florblar, just let me know what ur guild is lack off.
i try to apply on ur guild page and somehow i m not able to load. I have been a raiding ICC back then until i was move to Asia. U can view my toon on lightlinghoof and toon name is Topsecret, Calsonic and Uniqlo.

Feel free to contact me for additional info and interview if u need

Let know if u still recuiting people via email bb_688@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi there

I m interest on ur guild base on the time and guild commitment. I have 3 toons that i m willing to transfer over. which to transfer is up to the guild. i m a person that will coordinate with guilds, if u lack on heal i move one. I loved to be raid and willing to commited a specific time for raid. As long as i can help, most likely i will be there. Currently i have a 80 resto druid, 80 pally (tank/dps) and a 85 tank/dps warrior. So Florblar, just let me know what ur guild is lack off.
i try to apply on ur guild page and somehow i m not able to load. I have been a raiding ICC back then until i was move to Asia. U can view my toon on lightlinghoof and toon name is Topsecret, Calsonic and Uniqlo.

Feel free to contact me for additional info and interview if u need

Let know if u still recuiting people via email bb_688@hotmail.com

Thanks for your interest in our guild. We are indeed still recruiting and would like to have a chat with you. Can you try to fill out an application again or make a lvl 1 toon on Caelestrasz and come online for a chat. Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]