Ashes of A'lar

85 Goblin Mage
Wanting to run Tempest keep for ashes of al'ar, willing to trade an alchemist drake to the winner of the phoenix if it drops

edit was for re writing all of this turning begging into a valid idea
Edited by Theséraphin on 3/3/2011 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Edit: also it would be very uncool if you all were to flame me or saying I'm trying to get sympathy, I just dont wanna spend forever on it.
Also Goranson and Blade are me if I'm switching Battlenet toons :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Find a hunter to duo it with you. Pretty easy for us to solo it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I doubt cripple will brag about it to you.

Ezzra got his wish through the make a wish foundation. If you're terminal at that caliber, perhaps you should find a similar foundation that would support you.

Other then that, I suggest rewriting this post, so that you could "trade" it for the sandstorm drake, or whatever you are willing to offer.

Or come alliance side, and i'll help you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'LL PAY DOUBLE WHATEVER THIS KID IS PAYING. BEST OF ALL, YOU KNOW THE PHOENIX WILL STILL BE USED AFTER HE'S DEAD.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Other then that, I suggest rewriting this post, so that you could "trade" it for the sandstorm drake, or whatever you are willing to offer.

Or come alliance side, and i'll help you.

due to my honor, as much as alliance is better, I must stay
thanks for the suggestion!

03/03/2011 11:27 AMPosted by Fiora
I'LL PAY DOUBLE WHATEVER THIS KID IS PAYING. BEST OF ALL, YOU KNOW THE PHOENIX WILL STILL BE USED AFTER HE'S DEAD.

caps lock is easier to read, but sadly I know that is not why you use it, and you have a valid point!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
WHAT IS CAPS LOCK... OH SHI THIS JUST MADE TYPING SO MUCH EASIER THANK YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
too bad you cant solo it as a mage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
03/06/2011 9:36 AMPosted by Amarrite
too bad you cant solo it as a mage

or a warlock :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
can you solo it as any class? tanks can't equip the staff and i can't imagine killing it without someone having that on for phase 4
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm gonna have to try this on my Pally.. I'm curious to see if it works or not. Shoot, I know a DK can now Solo Yoggy, so it's gotta be possible.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I've seen a video of a T11 tank do it. :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I solo TK every week, its all about tweekng placement of the adds, once you get that down you dont get owned by their CC. I also take a PvP trinket with me in case things get fishy. The problem with a lot of classes doing it is managing the MC if you have a pet or minion (Ive even been MCd because of unfortunate bloodworm timing) but its been done so its far from impossible. I even do it in my dps gear, makes it a little harder and thus more rewarding to me if the mount EVER DROPS FOR ME... 8D.

and

If you have trouble you can always bring a buddy but make sure he/she can use daggers. Once you bring another player in dealing with the MC can get tricky.

PS. it also helps to have your DBM set up for this fight so you know when you need to use CDs/avoid damage.
Edited by Partyrockin on 10/23/2011 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ashes of Al'ar was the best mount invented!!!

Why would Blizzard put such a low drop on it. Why can't they change the drop rate?
They could just change it to 15% drop rate. I mean you
still feel you've accomplished something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A necro that isn't even from our realm.. /confused
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]