70 Twink Rogues

70 Gnome Rogue
Hi there,

I was wondering what everyone thought was BIS current for Sub spec rogues in PvP at lvl 70?

Is it full brutal or brutal/PvE, I even heard one guy tell me to go full PvE because you should be destroying them in a couple shots. Whats the consensus?
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
Vis
Run around with warglaives cause they look good. 4pc brutal 4pc slayers. Rest doesn't matter, PvE or PvP whatever you can get your hands on.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
slightly related and off topic but what would be th ebest trinkets if u roll human? since u get the free racial trinket it frees up a slot.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Death Knight
bump for insightful replies.
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
Vox
Sup!
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Hi there,

I was wondering what everyone thought was BIS current for Sub spec rogues in PvP at lvl 70?

Is it full brutal or brutal/PvE, I even heard one guy tell me to go full PvE because you should be destroying them in a couple shots. Whats the consensus?

the best gear would be mostly pve gear, but i find that the slayer shoulders arent as good as the brutal shoulders.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Individually, some of the PVE gear really is better, but don't forget to factor in the set bonuses when making your decisions.

You can find Twink specs, gear, etc. here:

Rogue Twink Resources
http://shadowpanther.net/twink.htm

Other Rogue Twink Sites and Resources
http://shadowpanther.net/links.htm#Twink
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Would the Crux of Apocalypse x2 be best in slot for 70 rogue?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
2 cruxes are bis and my shoulders and head are. Both bis Leggings of the immortal knight is bis legs cloak of the unforgivable sin bis back some chest don't remember the name and same with gloves there is also a trunk from sunwell that is pretty good although I'm Pretty sure that engineering trinks are. Better . Sorry. For Any spelling errors on my phone ATM good luck
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
Check out my gear, almost everything is BIS minus the weapons and belt. rings and trinket vary depending on your play style. But yea, i would advise going full PVE, atleast in bgs where survivability isn't as big of a problem when the enemy team isn't expecting you and you can easily 2-3 shot them before they even get out of your stunlock..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/24/2012 03:14 PMPosted by ßangßros
Check out my gear, almost everything is BIS minus the weapons and belt. rings and trinket vary depending on your play style. But yea, i would advise going full PVE, atleast in bgs where survivability isn't as big of a problem when the enemy team isn't expecting you and you can easily 2-3 shot them before they even get out of your stunlock..

Sick necro bro, considering the OP hasn't logged on that rogue in forever.
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
im Bis with about 22.29 pvp power
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
more gems = more pvp power = best
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Lots of necros lately, and this one's a double.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]