4.2 Justice Point Gear?

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is any change being made to the gear acquired from the Justice Point vendor? I would assume since Firelands has been moved to 4.2, that the Justice and Valor Points gear will remain unchanged.
85 Draenei Paladin
Let me just ask my friend of a friend who is part of the dev team about publicly unreleased information.

/sarcasm

Be sure to ask him about tomorrow's office Fondle Friday party. I can't remember if it was canceled or not.
91 Undead Warlock
Let me just ask my friend of a friend who is part of the dev team about publicly unreleased information.

/sarcasm

Be sure to ask him about tomorrow's office Fondle Friday party. I can't remember if it was canceled or not.

INV
85 Draenei Paladin

INV

PST Achievement PloX
MVP - World of Warcraft
12 Troll Shaman
This thread is going interesting places... but Zarhym posted a relevant response in the big sticky post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172
Blizzard Employee
What Faiz said, but I'll post it here for visibility.

The conversion from Valor to Justice Points, as well as the release of the next Arena season, won't happen until the release of 4.2.

This thread is going interesting places... but Zarhym posted a relevant response in the big sticky post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172
Edited by Zarhym on 3/3/2011 7:51 PM PST
91 Undead Warlock

The conversion from Valor to Justice Points, as well as the release of the next Arena season, will correspond with the release of Firelands.

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172</a>

Do...do you want to come to the party with me, Z?
85 Troll Shaman

/sarcasm

The conversion from Valor to Justice Points, as well as the release of the next Arena season, will correspond with the release of Firelands.

Pwnt.
100 Blood Elf Warrior

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307?page=9#172</a>

But I wanted to...you guys said...but...:(
85 Draenei Shaman
hooray
Edited by Orcheon on 3/3/2011 7:44 PM PST
91 Undead Warlock
Confirmed VP gear will not be available for JP until firelands is released. Given that Bash has stated 4.2 will hit the PTR after 4.1 goes live, i'm assuming were looking at another 2 months(min) after that before we see 4.2

Given that I dont raid and gearing my character's the best I can is all I have, this really is to much. The game is boring now, doing the daily heroic using LFD is painfull as it is. I feel like i'm at the dentist and he's taking as long as possible to drag out extracting a tooth. I've been paying for my sub one month at a time waiting to see what happens. Thanks Blizz you helped me to decide.

I feel for hardcore raiders (which i'm not) as they will have to wait approx 10 weeks for any beneficial gain, many people are getting shafted with this decision.

The heroic versions of ZG and ZA will be a new tier of 5-mans, dropping up to ilvl 353 epic loot. There may be new craftables too, although I doubt they'll be above 359.
90 Night Elf Druid

/sarcasm

Pwnt.

L2 check time stamps.

Surprised this thread didnt get the lock with the relevant topic thread being in a sticky with active discussion.
Edited by Noctemtenchi on 3/3/2011 7:48 PM PST
Blizzard Employee
03/03/2011 7:40 PMPosted by Voidsoul

Pants party?
85 Tauren Shaman
Confirmed VP gear will not be available for JP until firelands is released. Given that Bash has stated 4.2 will hit the PTR after 4.1 goes live, i'm assuming were looking at another 2 months(min) after that before we see 4.2

Given that I dont raid and gearing my character's the best I can is all I have, this really is to much. The game is boring now, doing the daily heroic using LFD is painfull as it is. I feel like i'm at the dentist and he's taking as long as possible to drag out extracting a tooth. I've been paying for my sub one month at a time waiting to see what happens. Thanks Blizz you helped me to decide.

I feel for hardcore raiders (which i'm not) as they will have to wait approx 10 weeks for any beneficial gain, many people are getting shafted with this decision.

Most raiders still got plenty o' content left. Not so bad, VP can be turned into gold with boot purchases, so I don't care.

As for people who don't raid, I'll be totally honest: I have absolutely no idea why you'd play this game if you don't raid. There's not any compelling content that challenges you in anyway outside of a raid, well I mean arena, sure, but if you're playing this game JUST for PvP, I openly invite you to throw a dart at a list of steam games and not walk away with something better.

It's a shame, I mean I like this game, it's basically Everquest done right, but it's also stunted in the same way that Everquest was as well. WoW should be amazing, full of content, with great PvP but instead it got stuck in a mix of the lack of forward thinking from the old and a lack of talent from the new.

I think their new MMO will be a big, big deal though, I just wish it wasn't an FPS. Christ, does the world need ANOTHER FPS?
in the words of the legendary Pedro "chez"
Edited by Shambulls on 3/3/2011 7:58 PM PST
85 Draenei Paladin
03/03/2011 7:53 PMPosted by Zarhym

Pants party?

N'ah the Office Fondle Friday party :D. *points up to earlier in the thread*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]