So long and thanks for all the memories...

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all,

It is finally time for me to quit this game. Its been a long and arduous road and I feel that it is time for me to go. I have played on many characters, Krilliss and this one the most. Ive been GM of a top 10 guild in wrath. Played since beginning of BC and continued on until the beginning of Cataclysm. I had lots of good and bad times during it all. From rage quitting, trolling, yelling at people to not die on easy bosses, sitting back and watching others do all the work for me and many other things. I just wanted to thank some of the people that I miss and hopefully they will see this.

Ostermann - For being a good friend to me in and out of game.
Dooces - For making more money than me.
Selvain - Will probably never read this but i love the guy
Catethegreat - For being an all around cool dude. Ill hit you up on skype.
Dustthegreat - i still have your mouse dude. Ill give it back when I go to AZ again.
Conniechung - for always being a *##*. I still love you tho.
Grophnar - you and your brother will always be cool in my book. hit me up some time on FB
Pia - Ill see you in a few to go drinking
Will - you have too many toons to keep track off so ill use your first name you know who you are.
Zurahashahahahashsa - Thanks for being there for me all those times. I still cant spell your name.
Genju - For being a cool guy. Keep it up
Holegn - I miss you dude
Levick - For being a complete #@@! and not caring who thought that you were
Sadyn - For complaining about everything in raids and still going through with all of them
Hiruka and your brother - Coolest brothers ever.
Echoic - for being the d%$k I know that you are. And for teaching me to be a better mage when I played him.
Hydra - For kicking my ass in front of org and helping me better my game.
Lutes - for quitting waaaay before i did.
Snuffy - keep drinking man.
There are many more of you but its late so I dont want to type them all out. You know who you are.
Knivezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And there are those of you that I wish to die in a fire. You know who you are.

With the state of the game and with all of the tools and idiots that play nowadays, it is no longer fun. It is not a priority to play anymore (thank god no more scheduled raids).

See you all in real life (for those of you that I know)
Edited by Patts on 3/4/2011 3:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
who the FFFFFF
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Peace out and good luck!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
BLOW AND HOOKERS BLOW AND HOOKERS BLOW AND HOOKERS BLOW AND HOOKERS

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
nah man gonna hit troll frat up as i roadtrip across the country

WHAT KIND OF TREE??
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

onyxia is filled with idiots.

Nah just you and Gezora really

03/04/2011 3:20 PMPosted by Osterman
Nah just you and Gezora really

This is so *!!%ing true.

The problem with this is that they don't troll but are condescending. Trolling is an art. Being mean is just brute force trolling. There is no art to that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2011 3:24 PMPosted by Osterman
Love you Pat. You won't be missed cause Ill still be talking to you irl. Either way.

Yeah. Still hang out outside of game. Just thought I would throw you a shout out.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Cheers, Pat.

See you on TFC.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2011 9:30 PMPosted by Ioltauren
Hate.

Just let it go. Realize that your only claim to fame is being a #!#! on an internet game. You will become nothing better than that. Move along.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dont forget holywarriors!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Everyone loves Holly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]