Patch 4.1/4.2 Content

I am glad that it not coming out, gives me more time to see the current content, thank you blizzard.

That is one thing I miss about BC, you did have to do a good amount of one tier before you would go to the next, wrath damage that by making it to easy to get gear. yes it is possible to get stuck in a tier. This is a problem I had with my pally in wrath (first time I ever got a second toon to max level) I could never get him into ToC and below, because every one said "just farm heroics and then go right to ICC" well after a week of that my pally started to gather dust as I would have liked to see the old content from the tanking pally PoV, but I could not get that so I abandoned him, never to play him again.
Edited by Drun on 3/3/2011 6:08 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why do stupid people assume patches will only go up to 4.3? Vanilla went up to 1.11, Im guessing cata will go to at least 4.5.
85 Gnome Mage
Thank you. I was really concerned to see another raiding tier come out so soon, because I was afraid that this tier would be like Naxx40 was (not around long enough for everyone to enjoy it as much as they would have liked). Good move Blizzard.

Lol@people who aren't even 12/12 Normal modes complaining about not having a new raid to do in 4.1...hilarious.
Worse decision Blizzard has made so far in Cata, and there has been a lot of bad decisions.
85 Orc Death Knight
OGC
I disagree with WotLK Ulduar and ToC. My guild had cleared all of Uldaur before ToC to the point players were all geared out and all we had were heroic modes.
85 Orc Death Knight
03/03/2011 6:03 PMPosted by Deathlystale

Who said that? I don't see that being said ANYWHERE in Bashiok's post.

It just means the next raiding tiers will be implemented later.

4.3 is comfirmed deathwing!

Ummm... Where did you hear this?
85 Draenei Paladin
03/03/2011 6:02 PMPosted by Schoolsterz
Worse decision Blizzard has made so far in Cata, and there has been a lot of bad decisions.

So, because the statistics say that most of the raiding community is not even 12/12 normal Blizzard made a BAD decision by giving them more time to see the current content before they release the next raid tier?

Hello! I've never met someone from Bizarro world before! Nice to meet you :D

4.3 is comfirmed deathwing! we lose an entire tier of raiding because firelands is 4.2, and this stupid patch is 4.1 with recycled crap

Uh? Please to be showing me the blue post / blog post that confirms that 4.3 is going to be Deathwing?
Edited by Arlanya on 3/3/2011 6:05 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter

4.3 is comfirmed deathwing! we lose an entire tier of raiding because firelands is 4.2, and this stupid patch is 4.1 with recycled crap

Can you provide the link?
90 Night Elf Death Knight

The stupid in this post blows my mind. Deathwing is NOT confirmed for 4.3, ANYWHERE. AT ALL. Deathwing will prob be in 4.5 4.6 4.7. Anyways, if you actually read the article 4.2 will be released REALLY SOON after 4.1. That means 4.2 will be released when 4.1 was suppose to be released, and 4.1 will come sooner.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
don't listen to the troll
85 Draenei Death Knight

So, let me paint this picture for you real quick.

Blizzard says firelands in 4.1, changes mind and makes it 4.2.

That's fine and dandy, but here's the next part.

You have it in your head that Deathwing is 4.3, and you say its confirmed, but you don't think this could change?

God, if you're that same priest from the first page just quit already.
14 Worgen Hunter
Worse decision Blizzard has made so far in Cata in my opinion , and there has been a lot of bad decisions in my opinion.

Fixed

So, let me paint this picture for you real quick.

Blizzard says firelands in 4.1, changes mind and makes it 4.2.

That's fine and dandy, but here's the next part.

You have it in your head that Deathwing is 4.3, and you say its confirmed, but you don't think this could change?

God, if you're that same priest from the first page just quit already.

Don't take the troll bait..
Edited by Clax on 3/3/2011 6:06 PM PST
85 Undead Priest
One thing I don't understand is this.

If firelands isn't being released why are people finding all of this content?

There is a huge thread on mmo-champion about the legendary staff. So is that supposed to drop in ZG or ZA now? Ya I seriously doubt that.

Not to mention this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/encounter/1185/fandral-staghelm/

Whatever though, I could care less when 4.1 comes out, I'll just enjoy the game. And to all you whiners saying you'll quit the game if they don't release.... STFU. You know you're not going to quit you're just running your mouths or in this case, keyboards.

Also quick question, if this patch isn't releasing a new raid does it really deserve to be called 4.1? I thought that was for MAJOR content aka raids.
85 Orc Death Knight
One thing I don't understand is this.

If firelands isn't being released why are people finding all of this content?

There is a huge thread on mmo-champion about the legendary staff. So is that supposed to drop in ZG or ZA now? Ya I seriously doubt that.

Not to mention this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/encounter/1185/fandral-staghelm/

Whatever though, I could care less when 4.1 comes out, I'll just enjoy the game. And to all you whiners saying you'll quit the game if they don't release.... STFU. You know you're not going to quit you're just running your mouths or in this case, keyboards.

Also quick question, if this patch isn't releasing a new raid does it really deserve to be called 4.1? I thought that was for MAJOR content aka raids.

Blizzard has been putting data into the game files early since release.
Edited by Krøg on 3/3/2011 6:09 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]