It was fun while it lasted

85 Goblin Mage
Thanks to the kthnxbye folks for the fun tol barad nights.

I gave it a shot but I just have to accept that the game isn't balanced around pvp.

The class balancers don't seem to have a clue to the problem areas, and I'm sick of pressing 40 buttons to use spells that are basically just clones on different cool downs.

I love you all and you're welcome to join me at my Atlanta pool parties this summer.

- Plagio
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
:-(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
<-- another disheartened frostmage who's now playing his DK because I won't try to quit a game that I know I won't be able to.

:P

We'll all miss you Plagio. Keep in touch however you know how... send your email or something to my goblin in the mail.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'm sorry I used a word you disagreed with. I had been writing out a real response, but instead I'll keep it short. All the shortcomings of a mage (squishy, virtually no self heals, having to cast to really do damage) are the exact opposite of a DK, which is why I'm enjoying playing it.

On the 3's note though, in our BG at least, Mages are right in the middle on teams over 2400, and DK's are second to last.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
03/03/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Warcawk
and DK's need a nerf bat

i don't even
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Despite the flak you might get from others, I would encourage you to perhaps join the other side. PvP isn't so bad when you have more than a few folks to run with and support you. This is coming from a vanilla player that has watched locks buff / nerf since day 1 so I can identify with your perspective at the moment. Having a coterie to back you up can really make a difference.

Should this be a choice you've already caved into stone, all the best in future endeavors.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
03/03/2011 10:53 PMPosted by Nerffbat
and DK's need a nerf bat

i don't even

I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
03/03/2011 10:53 PMPosted by Nerffbat
and DK's need a nerf bat

no nerfs for dk's

i like being OP

"begs blizz"
Edited by Scàrfàce on 3/4/2011 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]