PuG Signup 10m conlave and more

85 Orc Death Knight
Hey all, i'm looking to try and get some extra valor and gear for my alt. I'm sure i'm not the only one out there. Now im not saying that i plan on clearing each of the raid instances, but either tonight or saturday, i'd like to put together a group to at least get some of the easy fights down, and get those extra valor and pieces of gear. I have a tank set, or dps set. and i can preform both roles, depending on who signs up. I'd like to run these at approx 8pm server. My immediate plans is to down the conclave of wind, magmaw, and possibly Halfus. If we down these, we may move on to other fights. Please have a minimum ilvl of 346, and know how to play your class. there should be NO reason that any dps pulls less than 10k dps with that ilvl. my dps set with is mostly heroic gear/rep and a few justice easily pulls 15k on single target. but then again, i am a DK >.<

We need 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 5 dps. As for our dps, I have a couple classes that are a must in my opinion.

Tank-believemeyou
Tank-troz

Heals:
Priest-hellshade (my guild)
Pally/shaman-
priest-Zaelon

DPS:
Mage-
Hunter-
Melee-
Melee-
Ranged-

Please do post here, and i will edit this post and we can set this up. I would prefer if you knew these 3 fights at a minimum, and if you dont, go to tankspot.com and watch the videos. they are rather simple, and i can answer any and all questions you may have. lets get this going!
Edited by Believemeyou on 3/4/2011 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll tank with you!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ok, with zaelon and my guildie as both Holy priests, we need a pally/shammy healer, and hopefully some type of druid dps. Come on peeps! sign up!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ok, it seems like interest is not where it should be, im suspending this untill next weekend. something just came up for me anyway. Please sign up for NEXT weekend, the 11th, or 12th.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
MHC
Both this toon(prot/fury) and my drood Urondis(resto/balance) are available this saturday. If you're getting something together let me know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]