Feisty Corner II - Now with more Feisty!

100 Troll Rogue
The Sarah Jane Adventures, and no I did not view that show.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Start talking Feisty!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
It's almost Otakon! I go up tonight after a Sia concert! *does a happy dance*

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
wat
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
damn, I got suckered into the music game thingy on facebook. I'm scared now..
Reply Quote
Two words this morning, Gully:

Jürgen Klinsmann.

(No, he's not going to win a WC for USA--or even the upcoming match against Mexico--but he couldn't do a lot of damage to the program at this point.)

Headed north this weekend into Canada. Happy Friday.

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
He's not all that bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Otakon and Sia concert were awesome! It was disgustingly hot, so thankfully we were inside most of the weekend.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I went to Gencon in Indianapolis.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-third-the-secret/717043

I'm worried that this game will suck but the teaser videos have been really awesome.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Feisty make horde character so we can play.
Edited by Reav on 8/11/2011 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I did, but she's only level 23 and sucks. I'll hop on her but add Festival. That's my alt. Bug me for RealID so we can stalk each other like overly hormonal jungle cats.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
Bug me for RealID so we can stalk each other like overly hormonal jungle cats.

-Feisty.

Is that what we are? I've been doing this all wrong.

I came across this unreleased release from the upcoming Metals album from Feist today and thought of you Feisty. (Not because of the similarity in names, but because Feisty really likes Feist in RL.) The album won't be out until mid-late October.

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/43512-new-feist-how-come-you-never-go-there/

I'm liking the minimalist stuff and the kick drum, but it might just be my cranked subwoofer talking here.

Happy Freitag.

-M-
Reply Quote
You know what would be cool?

Whenever Blizzard e-mails a survey for a ticket that consisted of nothing more than a cut-and-paste reply, customers should be able to submit a cut-and-paste survey response.

What are we rating here? The service rep's ability to match a cut-and-paste response to a question in a timely manner?

(BTW, I didn't cut-and-paste this.)

-M-
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
It's a complicated thing but if we didn't use cut and paste macros then ticket times would sky rocket. There are a lot of simple problems that can be dealt with easily with pre-made text. Working for another game company doing what the GMs do I understand why they do it.
Reply Quote
At the time I was feeling a little tongue-in-cheek about the cut-and-paste, but I totally understand where they're coming from, Reav (and I understand where you're coming from, too--the dozens of FAQ/common questions warrant a form-letter sort of reply).

In these situations I wish Blizzard would ask survey questions about response time and forget the rest of the stuff about how the GM handled the question.

On a completely unrelated note, happy belated birthday, Feisty. I hope that you did something fun.

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I've had really excellent experiences chatting with GM's, but those have been (blessedly) rare.

Thank you Mythy! I feel old. I got yarn and treated to dinner by Pav, so it was fun. Sadly, the partner has jury duty.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It would be totally bad form if I forgot to say Happy Birthday to the Feisty one. Hope all your birthdays are fun and not to worry about getting older. [now back to my hiatus on posting]

Papalbull
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I like it when I see familiar people posting on the Corner. It actually brightens my day.

Oh and Mythy...*tackle hug*

Pass it on.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
*hugs the Corner for dear life* Must...survive...today.

*nervous twitch*

-Feisty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]