Feisty Corner II - Now with more Feisty!

85 Human Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8aPyBr-_S0
Iron and Wine - The T@*@!ze Swinger

I heard this on Pandora and lurve this song.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Weekend was short. Had to work, head hurt. Want to slay people. IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!

>.>

*hugs the corner then hides under his desk with his woobie*

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mmmmm... new Radiohead CD.

(My only complaint is that it seemed too short.)

-M-
Edited by Odovacar on 10/2/2011 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ ^ ^

Weird. I never log in as that guy on the forums. Strange that it came up.

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I saw them in concert in..I think 1995? They were opening for Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill.

Ah, the memories.

*hugs Mythy*

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
Renn fair weekend was awesome. Brought back honey sticks for people in my office!

Mmmm, natural sugar.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Be afraid Theramore shall burn to the ground the many nations of the horde empire descend upon you!

End of Line
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Yuck, Theramore. It's like Theraflu but ...morelike.

I'm actually kinda excited about the expansion, I'll keep an open mind about how it is.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote

I'm actually kinda excited about the expansion, I'll keep an open mind about how it is.

-Feisty.

I don't know. I was sucked into the reality of talking cows and space goats, but these Kung Fu pandas are sort of stretching things a bit for me. > . > < . <

(Did I troll that right?)

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I wonder if the panderans actually bounce if dropped at high heights. Because if they do I can totally see a music video of hundreds of dropped panderans to the tune of It's Raining Men.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
BTW, why don't space goats have a /bleat emote? I mean, cows get the /moo emote.

This lopsided emote issue is ruining my creative immersion.

I'm off to fill out a ticket.

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Patch day shenanigans. I encountered one of the worst bugs I've ever seen in WoW.

Feisty story time!!! So I was playing on my priest and was dying a lot. But that's okay because I have spirit of redemption so I can heal posthumously. One time as a spirit of redemption, the game ends, the other team ends and I zone out. When I reappear in Orgrimmar, I discover that I can't MOVE.

At first I thought it was just lag, or something, but I saw people moving around me, and that I can talk, but can't change my garb, or do anything involving actual action.

This irritated me. So I logout and log back in only to discover that this bug persists through that. The auto-unstuck me can't be activated because it's a channeled action, which means I can't use it (WoW told me I was stunned). So I log into a BG and hope this fixes me...but I never found out because no one attacked me (and I was still stuck).

With the help of Melonna and friends, I attempted to duel one of them, only to find out that dueling doesn't work in the cities. A lock tried summoning me but I can't click the button because I'm 'stunned'. Finally, a fellow priest used Life Grip and slowly pulled me into a large body of water where I then drowned. I've never been so excited to drown in game.

This fixed the problem.

Apparently this was a bug from a few patches ago affecting holy priests. I didn't realize how bad it would be, or how long it would take Blizz to deal with unstucking me.

But man, that sucked. Special thanks to Melonna and Zezzick for helping euthanize me.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
New motion capture for the upcoming expansion in progress. Check out today's footage:

http://animalsbeing@!@%s.com/page/16
Reply Quote
Oops. Profanity filter.

Apparently you can't say the first name of the last vice president of the United States in this forum, but if you inserted it into that URL in the post above, you'll see the footage I mentioned.

-M-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I love that website with lurve.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Excellent link, Mythy!

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Merry Christmas Feisty Corner.
Reply Quote
12/25/2011 08:19 AMPosted by Papalbull
Merry Christmas Feisty Corner.

:::Looks up from unanticipated holiday workload:::

Hey! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you, Papal!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Zomg, it's a Papalbull!! And a Mythan!! *hugs the Corner* Happy holidays and new years to you all!

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.kropserkel.com/nazarmour.htm
Conceptual Nazgul armor. It's pretty darn awesome (and pretty).

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Fiesty -

You are a beautiful man - goat - woman - thang.

You will always hold a special place in my boomylock heart.

Perhaps we can rub tusks some time. :V

- Sekma
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]