Molten Core attunement

85 Dwarf Paladin
Does it still need to be done? I'm thinking of getting the Lawbringer set for @@@#s and giggles.
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
You don't need the Molten Core attunement to get into Molten Core.

You do, however, need the attunement if you don't want to run through all of BRD every time you want to get in.

So I'd suggest you do the attunement. Isn't too hard at level 85 anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I still have no idea how jumping through a window into lava will end up in a cave.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
03/04/2011 8:24 PMPosted by Cetsy
I still have no idea how jumping through a window into lava will end up in a cave.

It's a magic window.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ahh, I recall a certain swim through lava to get to MC.

What's the attunement quest, or where do I begin?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ahhh the memories... I soloed MC attunement at 60 ^_^ took forever and there were plenty of deaths but was fun.
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage

That high elf inside the room at the bottom of the chain leading to BRD gives a quest.

For the quest, no lava swimming is required, though it may make things go faster. Simply clear BRD as normal, then right after the room of the seven/right before the room with the infinitely spawning soldiers and flame keepers, turn right, and you'll see a hallway leading to Molten Core. The attunement requires grabbing a rock right before you go in.
Edited by Bahia on 3/4/2011 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin

down the chain at the bottom there's a blood elf with a quest for the attunement.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ahh, I know the one, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
BRD now have the new wormhole system, you can port to last one or something, walk past the tiny majordomo and the MC entrance is there.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Mage
It's pretty easy, I've solo'd attunement on a 60 capped account with everything except a warrior there's a ton of guides that tell you step by step how to do it, and they're all still relevant assuming you're 60 or under....above that it's a joke.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
03/04/2011 8:23 PMPosted by Bahia
You do, however, need the attunement if you don't want to run through all of BRD every time you want to get in.

Direbrew's Remote = win.
Reply Quote
Had to get a friend attuned recently so yea it's good to get the attunement so you don't have to run through BRD everytime.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
wow like im trying to find where to find that core thing and i dont know where to get it ppl say that u talk to the guy by the window i have donr that but all he jave me was a quest so like what should i do??
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
03/04/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Nobully

Direbrew's Remote = win.

Isn't that built-in to the dungeon now?
Reply Quote
The remote can get you to the bar from anywhere and everywhere (Dalaran, Outland, you name it), it's very handy.
Reply Quote
08/23/2011 05:38 PMPosted by Camrynnator
wow like im trying to find where to find that core thing and i dont know where to get it ppl say that u talk to the guy by the window i have donr that but all he jave me was a quest so like what should i do??

Do the quest.
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin
It's so nice you can fly around on the inside now...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
It's absurdly easy. Get the quest from the guy in the little room outside of BRD. Go into BRD, get to where Lord Incendius is. Drop down into the fire below and swim west. Hop up onto the rocks and knock off the fire elementals. Then jump back in and swim north. Walk up onto the platform and take out the fire guys. Walk across the bridge, more fire guys, take them down. Easy. Go over to the entrance where you see the instance portal and pick up the rock or whatever it was you're supposed to get. All done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]