General Chat

85 Undead Rogue
Atleast it will be just one land mass and not flying all over the damn place on Kalimdor for a chance to get tolvir !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Archaeology is god-awful. It feels like a job when I want to play a bloody game. You know, except you get paid for jobs. In Archy, you're breadcrumbed up a continent getting tiny amounts of stuff to make things. Oh, and one sweep up the continent won't even complete a sing one of those things...not to mention most of the things aren't worth it at all. Then the dig sites spawn at the bottom of the continent, at which point, "fk this," and you quit for a month or two.

Rares take forever to complete. A billion dig sites for every other race spawn, then maybe in one sweep you get one site from the rare's race. Even worse, each dig site has three fragment sets of a pathetically small portion of what you need before you're sent elsewhere, even for the greys.

All I'm saying is that Archy feels too grindy for not nearly enough reward. I don't want to fly all the way across a continent to get the next dig site. I don't want to do the same thing over and over just to complete a grey something-rather. Also, if I get to a dig site, I want to spend more time there digging. More time archying, less time traveling.

That's just how I personally feel, though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I didn't find Archy too bad when I found myself with some time to kill, just put my itunes on shuffle and away I went.

P.S Don't look at the day I got 525... :c
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Change of Subject, Who is going to the eminiem concert in melbourne thursday
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2011 07:35 PMPosted by Moonraven
Change of Subject, Who is going to the eminiem concert in melbourne thursday

'sif ditch new raid for eminemenemenemenem.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sif go to Eminem in general.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
If the pet battles next expansion don't turn out this this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rHG-JO8gIGk
I will be annoyed.

I mean, VENUSAUR!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shooting people in Skyrim can sometimes be so amusing...

"IS SOMEONE THERE?" with the NPC running around with an arrow in her neck.

"Guess it was just my imagination."
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Yeah, AI is funny like that. Deus Ex 3 has them shooting at ya for a long while, you can kill a couple, then just pick up a vending machine, place it infront of you to block their bullets and hide behind it, and they're just all "...........Damn it! I lost him!"

But hey, Skyrim AI has bigger things to worry about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KytUdKEBnE

Every time I see that, I keep thinking
"Come on, Rocky! Stay down! Ya' put up a good fight, ya' proved yer' worth! No one'll call ya' a coward, Rock!"

"No Mick! I have to do this! I can beat him, I know it!"
Reply Quote
looking for someone to recruit a friend with on world of warcraft on oceanic Nagrand , im an active player.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ouch! I just fell into this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
2011... my slowest year ever. Certain music I just discover, and certain amazing videos that have been trending for a long while I find just now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

I know many a variety of Trololol, but god damn... that one is amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Evening all....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Now here's a topic that'll probably rustle someones jimmies.

Mass Effect 3 - News has spread everywhere that it ended very poorly. I played it, I agree, I won't get into it just incase other's are yet to see it. If others dont care, tough, im still not talking about it.

Regardless, people suddenly began donating huge amounts to 'Child's Play' charity in attempts to get the ending changed. Does anyone else tilt their head at this? The charity itself I've thrown money at a few times, but not to get a game developing company to change a very weird ending, huge franchise or not.

Gotta admit, that's really the first time I've ever seen people so pissed off with an ending that they donate to charity.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Cleary all part of the Bioware plan to make the world a better off place by having a meh ending that causes people to donate to good causes.

Im downloading Harry Potter years 5-7 for PSVita atm and are so geeking out over it... I loved the first game and I havent read the books lol.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Lego Harry Potter? I don't care for HP at all, though I did tolerate the Lego game for at least one play through... somehow turning out worse than Lego Indiana Jones...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Never played lego indy or batman, have all the star wars ones. Lego HP is my fav by far, not sure why but I really liked running around hogwarts finding !@#$ lol.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Ahhh was just really meh to me, and given how the 'between levels' bit was, it probably shouldn't have been. Guess I just prefer the way Lego Star Wars, Batman and Pirates of the Caribbean did with Dexters Diner, Arkham Asylum and the Port with just all the characters you unlocked wandering around and randomly beating the crap out of each other for no real reason.

I think Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite one so far, though I am very much lookin forward to Lego Batman 2.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Ah YEAH! I played pirates, was also a good one!. Just rented though so didnt get to do a whole bunch of exploring mainly just did the story mode and had to give back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]