Old Timers of WoW

85 Night Elf Druid
I started here about halfway through BC, just coming back from a little hiatus
Reply Quote
I started on my poor little druid (still level 23) not long after the server started. Then, I made this lovely mage, Ashelia, and was recruited in Burning Gems of Light. After being part of that family for a long while, I decided I wanted to raid, so I started raiding on my priest, Amerasu, healing away at the end of BC, right before Sunwell was released. I raided with Vindication all the way until the end of Naxx, and then went to Summit to raid with that group, that is, after I tried a couple other groups. I raided with Summit through Ulduar, ToC, and ICC until college threw its ferocious weight upon me. Now, I'm chilling, figuring out what to do now. So, I guess I'm an old-timer. xD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Started here all the way back during BC, when illidan was the end-boss of raiding.
I don't really have anything interesting to say except that I leveled from 1-70 resto, 1-63 of which was guildless.

Oh, who here still remembers Justin? What happened to him? That dude still owes me a duel.
Edited by Etamalgren on 10/6/2011 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
Started here all the way back during BC, when illidan was the end-boss of raiding.
I don't really have anything interesting to say except that I leveled from 1-70 resto, 1-63 of which was guildless.

Oh, who here still remembers Justin? What happened to him? That dude still owes me a duel.

Justin came back for a little bit mid ICC but ninja transferred his War and some other toon to Illidan or some !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Been here since day one, only server I've ever really played on. Basically still in the original leveling guild I joined at level 12 or so via two mergers I brokered. Malignance -> Mostly Harmless -> Requiem. Say what you will about Drenden but it's my home and I'll never leave.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I started playing 2 weeks after the server opened as the priest Xalexann. Been in a ton of guilds since then went from The Filthy Whorde -> Wretched Defilers -> Heresiarch -> Bonzo's Brass Buttoneers -> Skip Bip -> Brothers of Honor -> Requiem.
Reply Quote
O.o people to look up to - oh wait that is blue sky :)
Edited by Yuliciana on 10/12/2011 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Been here since the Feb 2008, so not a long time compared to many of you, but I consider Drenden my home. I started my guild here, run my gold making "empire" from here, and most of my in-game friends play here. Although I may create toons on other servers here and there, Drenden will always be my home.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Wow I made this thread months ago and even quit the game for about 3 or 4 months. Completely forgot about this thread just to come back on the forums to see that it's still going strong xD

I feel like I've made a difference in the Drenden forums....
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
I first started WoW before BT first released I was about 13-15 at the time my first toon was a warlock, the same warlock I have had but have not leveled all the way, I then started a hunter and it pretty much took off from there, then came wrath and my dk was born, I love my DK idc what anyone say's about them because it's a class i'm comfortable playing, i'm currently working on this pally ever since I heard tauren could be pallies, it meant I didn't have to be a BE and didn't have to be Ally either seeing as my dk and hunter are ally, so i'm just leveling this guy until 4.3 hits and i'll have something to do because to be honest Firelands never appealed to me, what was the point in killing a boss that I can kill in a lvl 60 raid.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I started on this server just before TBC was released. I was one of the original founders of the guild Homeless and raided with them for a year or so. I was known as Nykiah, Dreamwalk, Crematora and a few others. I re-rolled horde after leaving homeless with Whispion. I was in the guild Elite on horde side for a while then Dark Elites, and Kitten Soup. I am now looking for old friends and hope to re-connect with any old Homeless players :).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Only server I've been on since starting in 2007. My days are finally coming to an end though with 4.3 and no moar Summit D: Hellooooooo star wars.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Been here since early 2007. I began by doing poorly on my hunter and now excel at doing poorly on my priest. I raid lead the first dozen of Drenden's GDKPs, which have been among the best times of my WoW life, and gotten 2.2k+ on three or four of my characters ( I was probably carried). I've quit twice; once for 3 months, and most recently for about 8 months. I've had the pleasure to meet Partypack and Tianador irl, and have waited outside Deathbysushi's house (he was afk irl).

There isn't any server I would rather mildly regret playing on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
...Gabe?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/21/2011 06:24 PMPosted by Whutyouwant
...Gabe?

Yep! I was told he's back and came over to say Hi!! Been on those dozen gdkp's he's talking about.

/wave to partypack too!

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]