Old Timers of WoW

90 Human Paladin
I guess I'm one of the old timers too, started just after TBC, used to run "We are all Doomed" with my ex-wife and a few friends. I've seen a few of you around over the years but being half senile I can't remember where or when lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/31/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Aegisadin
What's a drenden?

I actually took 5 minutes to look this up since I've never seen Drenden mentioned as a person, place, or thing in the game. I'm too lazy to follow wow lore

http://www.wowpedia.org/Drenden
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is a conspiracy...I was never here, or there. (Akadi wasn't either) =P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Been here since early WOTLK... started playing rolled vegloa got him to 40, created a guild called death's embrace at level 40 which, since i was only level 40, swiftly failed. I then quit for 2 years and came back and quit for another 3 months and then came back and bought the guild i own now r e l o a d e d. Which is currently undergoing major trollige by death come knockin.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I miss Klind meld and keir. Not to mention asimov.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone remember Ol' Lephillip? :)

Been on this server since it was created.

Code of Honor
Relentless
Arctic Wrath
Seductions of Violence
Veterans of Valor

I seem to remember doing heroics with some Lephillip schmo in BC when I was still a wet behind the ears healer in pvp gear.
Edited by Noxie on 5/8/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Been here since the tail-ish end of BC. Rolled around with And Justice For All, End of Days, and now I'm happily officer-ing in The Outsiders. People QQ about the realm all the time, but it's them QQing and not being helpful that brings the realm's rep down. This is the only realm I've ever had a main on, and unless it dies into a dusty Malganis Stormwind-esque environment, I'm content here.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
12/14/2011 12:46 PMPosted by Gape
Oh and belated hiya to Rasa!

Hey there Gapesy! <3

How's it goin!

Edit:- doh! just realised it's a 5 month old post. You can get a hold on me anytime here on Proudmoore! Usually on Maxdps - Realsteel - Mindblowing.
Edited by Mindblowing on 5/28/2012 4:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Oh hai!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I started around BC (With this toon) I remember being in a guild called Punishers i sure do miss old drenden
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
?
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Herro guys!

Good old days of Drenden even though I left in Ulduar. Miss thoose days!

Lifetree - Druid
Cubone - DK
Altos - Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tacokeeses quit playing a while ago. I talk to him occasionally, he's enjoying RL now.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
06/19/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Partypack
Tacokeeses quit playing a while ago. I talk to him occasionally, he's enjoying RL now.

That is Taco stoopid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Been on Drenden ummm since the start of BC...was in a guild named JEDI...anyone remember them? My first toon and "main" was and is Mangymutt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm baaaack :D

Well Technically I've been back on my shaman for like 6 months. BUT in MoP this will be my main. Back to Being Inno again ^.^ Fo Realz

Long story as to why I wound up on this server, but the short sweet version is, basically it was the first server moving down the list that had the name "Innocence" available, which was a handle I had been using for awhile. Originally belonged to a priest, then a death knight, and now a warlock. O_o

I actually consider it a really lame name now, but it's grown on me...actually seems very cliche and silly, but I like it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm baaaack :D

Oh boy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]