Old Timers of WoW

100 Undead Mage
Moved to server from Gilneas as part of a guild transfer when Drenden first opened, still here.

Guild was called "Carpe Diem" and it broke up within two weeks of transferring. I would rate it (server) equally as bad as Gilneas was at the time in terms of finding dungeon groups. The dungeon finder helps this a little, but the server seems to be a ghost town at the times I can play the game, and the auction house is terrible.

On that note, if ya wanna make a lot of gold, I suggest making Heat-Treated Fishing Lures, because I will buy ALL of them :)
Reply Quote
I`ve been playing for almost 4 years, I started around the end of BC, and made my first character on Drenden at the beginning of WotLK, which was Râg, I started him as a 70 twink. Finaly bored of him, playing my 70 hunter twink now, Thugnar, anybody interested in doing 70 raids send him an in game message, or just post of here I suppose.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Juda! ltns :) no more jumping to get to the top of the buildings hehe
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Nancybrew
Checking in, Powerdin/Druparrymore/Kiaransalee pew pew.

ohai
Reply Quote
I just remember running my !@# to level 40....that's when I got the REGULAR speed mount. Good times. Vanilla wow, loved it solely for how hard is was compared to wow now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
i came to kill Gigi
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Betrathomer
i came to kill Gigi

...oh god why
Reply Quote
94 Pandaren Rogue
12/28/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Betrathomer
i came to kill Gigi

Dear god...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Hello all

I am the Heller! (orig Heler)
Started on Lothar in the guild "the unleashed" with Jamookie, Stoopidloki, Corian, Jerk, Primermaf, Thormaine, Stilgar, Drag, Bobcoolos etc when transfers opened up to Drenden and most of the guild transfered in BC. Merged with PRIMAL RAGE then broke off to a couple other guilds and now Dsylexic.

Only the good survive!!

and yes, i'm a dwarf female rogue..have been since 2 months after Wow went live! First chara ever!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I started just before BC. Been here ever since because I am ignorant to the outside world. I keep telling myself that the grass is not greener.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
I started here in BC love it here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Wow i remember making this thread for what felt like years ago....can't believe it's still going.....the power of nostalgia....
Reply Quote
Wow i remember making this thread for what felt like years ago....can't believe it's still going.....the power of nostalgia....

I have to say I'm pretty happy to see that this thread is still here. Most of the good ole threads I remembered were purged with the forum transfer (which of course I forgot about until I went back to look for them), so it's nice to have at least something with the old folks in. Seems like a lot of folks are long gone - I just came back after over a year away, and I'm not half as interesting as some of those other guys were.

It's nice to see Scissor Me Timbers still going strong, too! I ran an alt with you guys for a short while. Funny story - The first time I encountered the guild, I ended up running Deadmines with 3 of its members, and one of Rayah's alts. There was this Dwarf hunter, and just as we reached the Goblin Foundry, he says "BRB, forgot to take my meds!" and then runs into the next room, leaps from the top of the long spiral ramp, dies, and logs out. We were able to finish it with just the 4 of us, but that was still one of the most surreal things...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I started in BC on Drenden.

Highlights included raid leading Ulduar GDKP runs with Speedracer/Coolish, raiding with Insurrection and One Knight Stand, bumming around with Summit back when IF was hip, and talking in /2. My account expires in a few moments as I leave for the Air Force, but I wish you all luck!

Much love to Grimlox, Mumat, Boomkin, Bayne, Gunrock, Venge(sort of) and countless others.
Reply Quote
Started in vanilla on Bloodhoof, then I came over with some friends in BC. But after reading this resurrected post Ive found a bunch of names I remember.

So I might as well add to the list of names and bump this post.
Only staying on this server because I'm too lazy to pay 25$ to transfer :\
Edited by Jakel on 12/7/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Homeless (I know there are still a few of you guys out there)

Darkrend, Praier, and myself still play. <3 Drenden.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I was born in Northshire in 2007 on Drenden. I logged out last night in The Shrine on Drenden.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]