2v2 Arena titles?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey, ok lately i'v been hearing you don't get a arena title for 2's anymore, but then i ask someone else and they say yes you do then i as someone again and they say no but then I ask someone again and they say yes, and then when I cant seem to find anything on it when I look it up it says it depends on stuff weather you getta title from 2's or not.

So could someone please explain first if you get a title for 2's anymore, and second if you do get a title for 2's what are the requirements your battlegroup need to meet to get a title in 2's.

Thanks again
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You dont get a title from 2s anymore, they took that out awhile ago.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
2s is about as balanced as 3s.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/06/2011 8:20 AMPosted by Randomanimal

??

3s is not as unbalanced as everyone thinks. S5 was way worst.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
^ sad warlock due to last patch :(
Reply Quote
03/06/2011 8:26 AMPosted by Zeei

??

3s is not as unbalanced as everyone thinks. S5 was way worst.

It's not any more balanced than 2's though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
to answer the OP's question instead of arguing with other forum trolls....

Yes, you no longer get any title/mount rewards at the end of the season for your 2v2 standing. Notice how the TOP arena pvp gear right now says they can only be bought with "a 2200 rating in the 3v3 or 5v5 brackets". This is because back in s7 they changed it. Titles/rewards now only come from your standing in the 3v3 or 5v5 brackets and your own personal standing in the Rated Battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
@Integrallol:
You are saying that the Challenger, Rival, Duelist, and Gladiator Arena Titles are only reachable through 3v3 or 5v5 progression? Why would Blizzard not mention that somewhere?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@Integrallol:
You are saying that the Challenger, Rival, Duelist, and Gladiator Arena Titles are only reachable through 3v3 or 5v5 progression? Why would Blizzard not mention that somewhere?

they did in at the end of s6 that s7 wont grant titles from 2s, go read old patch notes, 2s are only good for one title, which is arena master, but theyre just the part of the ach for that title, so no there are no rewards from 2s whatsoever excep hugher conquest cap if thats the only thing you do
Reply Quote
@Integrallol:

they did in at the end of s6 that s7 wont grant titles from 2s, go read old patch notes, 2s are only good for one title, which is arena master, but theyre just the part of the ach for that title, so no there are no rewards from 2s whatsoever excep hugher conquest cap if thats the only thing you do

And 2v2 right now is a terrible bracket to play for rating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]