Sentinels Guild List 2.0 (FINAL UPDATE)

85 Undead Priest
05/28/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Tanria
D'aww thanks.

Yer welcome.

BTW, RPClassifieds has been dead 100% of the time I was in it.

RPFinder has a grandiose population of 4-ish people at almost all times. Which is infinity-percent higher than RPClassifieds!

Might wanna change the OP, to help us grow the channel that's populated.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Yer welcome.

BTW, RPClassifieds has been dead 100% of the time I was in it.

RPFinder has a grandiose population of 4-ish people at almost all times. Which is infinity-percent higher than RPClassifieds!

Might wanna change the OP, to help us grow the channel that's populated.

I think you'll want to direct this to: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1670089059

Or make a new thread to replace it. I haven't seen it update in a long while.
Edited by Tanria on 6/3/2011 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
Faction: Alliance

Guild Name: Hammer of the Third War
Guild Type: RP-PVE
RP Level: Medium RP
Information: Simply put, OOCly this guild was started by a group of friends from another server who felt up for a bit of a challenge, starting fresh, no gold, no heirlooms, etc. We're looking forward to meeting the great people of Sentinels and forming new bonds, In-Character and out. ICly the guild is currently comprised of mostly Veterans of the Third war, who've reunited to face the newest threats to Azeroth, and are looking for new blood to join the fight.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
=====Update Line=====
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Guild Name: Struttin Chickens
Guild Type: RP-PVE
RP Level: Heavy RP
Information: This guild is very laid back and relaxed when it comes to progression. it basically boils down to if people are up to something then they will do it if they have the man (or women) power to get whatever it is that they want to get done, done. Very friendly atmosphere and if you ask me, i think this guild is a perfect starter guild for people just starting to want to get into guilds. :) We are always looking for new members so all you have to do is /moan at and then whisper Osceola to gain access to this very very good guild :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Guild Name: Anomalies
Guild Type: PvE (10-man Progression)
Information: N/A
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
=====Update Line=====

If someone is willing to step up and continue maintaining the guild listing thread, feel free recreate this thread (or do it in whichever format you wish to do it in)

Otherwise, this thread will likely see updates in the future, but they will be fairly sporadic and not terribly up-to-date at times.
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Never Tell Me The Odds
Guild Type: PvE, Leveling, PvP
RP Level: None
Information: We are a new leveling guild founded by dedicated raiders looking to build their own raiding experience from the ground up. We are currently focused on leveling and PvP, but will eventually raid end-game content.

We mostly just want to have fun and make sure everyone else does too.
Reply Quote
67 Dwarf Hunter
Guild Name: Walks Alone
Guild Type: Leveling
Information: This guild is for the quiet, loner, soloist-type. We're level 11, so we have some nice perks. Everyone is free to do their own thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
=====Update Line=====

This will be the final update for this thread, as my account will be expiring in a few days. If anyone wishes to step up and take over, they are more than welcome to.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Guild Name: Cell
Guild Type: PvE, PvP, Raiding, Roleplaying
RP Level: Light to Medium
Information: We are a guild based on respect and we raid in a stress free atmosphere. We doing RBgs and arena in the same respectful atmosphere. If you're looking for a guild that you won't get yell on, but helped to become better, that your place :)
Edited by Sag on 4/9/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Guild Name: Ceivmyg Carennydd
Guild Type: PvE
RP Level: none
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Priest

Guild Name: The Cursed
Guild Type: PvE, PvP, RP
RP Level: Medium to High
Information: Tired of an overall lack of RPing on an RP realm? Welcome to "The Cursed!" We're small but growing band of outcasts and people looking to get by with whatever means necessary. We look out for each other, when others would not look out for us. If you're a well-minded RP'er looking for a small but kicking community, The Cursed is for you. PST or in-game mail to myself or our leader Havrock for further information.
Edited by Smanei on 5/16/2012 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just wanted to provide an update to the Clan Jade Falcon Guild Information:

Guild Name: Clan Jade Falcon
Guild Type: PvE (10-man Raiding)/Social/RP
Information: We're a a medium-level roleplaying guild that does 10-man raids. Raid nights for us are typically Thursday and Saturday nights, although we do occasionally raid on Fridays and Sundays as well. Raid times are typically from 3:30 PM to 7:00 or 8:00 PM Server Time. Raid times and dates tend to change each semester as people's schedules get shuffled about.

We hold occasional tavern RP events, as well as RP campaigns. RP nights are hosted on non-raid nights, although we do have a bit of unscheduled RP that goes on in the Clan too. Joining the Clan forums is a must for all interested applicants. If you are going to check out our website, PLEASE make sure to add the /sentinels part to the link; otherwise, you'll get taken to an old, out of date version of our website.
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Dauntless
Guild Type: PVE, Progression - 10 Man
Information: Raid progression. An application on our website is required. We provide feasts, flasks and guild repairs for raiders. We raid 2-3 times a week at 9:10 P.M. to 12 P.M. server time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]