Help Dethecus

85 Tauren Death Knight
Does anyone listen? No about the loss in points- it's about the way they're equated but what ever.
-If the gm i was talking to ever reads this, "i told u so"

Gonna go out on a limb and guess he wasn't saying you should ask about it on your realm forums. Apart from that, Alliance QQ'ing about RBGs - priceless. Plus how on earth are you 1100 as alliance? We've $^&$-stomped 2k plus Alliance teams who were horrid, instant queues = instant 2k. Stop being terrible I guess is my only suggestion for you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

03/07/2011 9:49 AMPosted by Taurchaoss
Stop being terrible
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I'm not 1100....... I'm 1963 and last 2 days have sucked. You guys just completely ignore everything I have said and call me terrible.... lol i don't get it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/07/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Cronix
I'm not 1100....... I'm 1963 and last 2 days have sucked. You guys just completely ignore everything I have said and call me terrible.... lol i don't get it.

Just played a game my team 1100 Rating
Reply Quote
I think the GM was trying to tell you to get a good consistent team, not trade chat pugs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Solution: Don't lose.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
03/07/2011 9:39 AMPosted by Sixêrs
This is Dethecus accept being trolled or leave people don't care about how your feeling. Now go and cry into a pillow about how we're all big jerks lol.

Its a proven fact that most people who post bawl threads on the Dethecus forums go to bed sad poor and lonely only to start using their tears as lube.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I would like to add to this discussion that nobody on our team has ever lost points for a loss, in over 100 games, including Catfantasy who is rated 2284. So, maybe the system recognizes your crappy team and is attempting to balance it out so retards like you can't get 2200 without putting in a little work.
Reply Quote
4 Human Paladin
Just lost 7 point because our FC DC'd ---- GG??

i remember dial up.

i get it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]