How do Gnome Warriors get mounts?

61 Gnome Warrior
Can someone tell me how Gnome Warriors get mounts? I'm seeing people with mounts already at lvl 20 and i don't know how to get one.
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Rogue
First, you need riding training. As a Warrior (and this holds true for most classes) you would visit a riding trainer, not your class trainer. There's a riding trainer in all major cities. Once you have riding training, you'll want to head to Steelgrill's Depot near Kharanos, outside of Ironforge, to buy a robochicken.
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Warrior
Thanks my fellow female gnome!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I haven't played my gnomes in a while but I think there's also a riding trainer out at Steelgrill's Depot with the mount vendor.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
03/07/2011 8:52 AMPosted by Tamaara
I haven't played my gnomes in a while but I think there's also a riding trainer out at Steelgrill's Depot with the mount vendor.

I know there used to be, but I don't know if it's still there.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
On a future note, your class has nothing to do with how or when you get mounts (with the exception of druids, warlocks, and paladins, but even then they just have bonus stuff).
Edited by Parlance on 3/7/2011 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/07/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Kristine

Yep, still there, it's just north of Kharanos.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/07/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Parlance
On a future note, your class has nothing to do with how or when you get mounts (with the exception of druids, warlocks, and paladins, but even then they just have bonus stuff).

Your race does affect whether or not you even get a mount if you're a worgen though. So class and race do play a part in the equation, but most characters will have to buy their own mounts and training like usual.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/07/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Kristine

sure is. still sells the mechano-chickens :)
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
03/07/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Robokapp

The riding trainer doesn't sell mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I should note that you should have gotten a letter in the mail automatically at level 20 which gave you a quest sending you to your race's riding trainer. Unless that's been changed while I wasn't looking, of course.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/07/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Tritha
I should note that you should have gotten a letter in the mail automatically at level 20 which gave you a quest sending you to your race's riding trainer. Unless that's been changed while I wasn't looking, of course.

They don't do that anymore, unfortunately. :(
Reply Quote
That's a shame. It was a big help when I was on my first character. How would I ever have known I qualified to get a mount if not for that?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/08/2011 11:02 AMPosted by Zemosalt
That's a shame. It was a big help when I was on my first character. How would I ever have known I qualified to get a mount if not for that?

Because now you get a message on your screen telling you that you're able to learn a new level of riding when you level up. The same goes for learning spells and abilities.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/07/2011 10:40 PMPosted by Kristine

The riding trainer doesn't sell mounts.

the guy 2 ft from him does. :)

it's a gnome with maybe 5-6 mounts surrounding him in an arc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]