B-b-but...The raid content..

(Locked)

85 Troll Warrior

ZA and ZG will drop gear for just about every slot as well, but we're really trying to focus on dropping items for slots that have been hard to fill in the current Heroics.

I really hope that includes the ranged slot for Prot Warriors. :D
Community Manager
The main content features currently planned for 4.1 are:

• Zul'Gurub revamp

• Zul'Aman revamp

• New level-85 Stranglethorn quest line (phased) leading players into the troll dungeons

• New tier of Heroic dungeon gear (epic item level 353) to give players a slightly bigger boost going into raids for the first time

• New & updated flavor items, vanity pets, and mounts

• Guild Challenges (new guild quests)

Guild Challenges?

Is there information out there about what this is that I've overlooked? Hadn't seen it mentioned before.

We're preparing all of the information on this new feature for you. :)
85 Goblin Warrior
Nyx
And Resto druid bracers would be nice.

As it stands a resto druid can choose between Corla's boomkin bracers, the Conquest pvp Resto bracers, or they can wait til Chimaeron.

Alexiis
*smiles*
Community Manager

I believe that (ranged slot for DPS warriors) was specifically brought up in a meeting I had last week. We want to get some items out there that are currently missing, even if it's because they're only useful to a small number of classes/specs.

Please tell me there will be a wand?

Yes!
Community Manager
03/04/2011 6:33 PMPosted by Heartfire
But what about the dance studio? (I'm sorry, I had to ask.)

I'll have a dance party at my house. You're all invited. Time TBD.
85 Undead Mage
Noooo. Jerks adding a wand AFTER I get my wand /madface. I don't like this blue anymore
87 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2011 6:33 PMPosted by Heartfire
But what about the dance studio? (I'm sorry, I had to ask.)

Don't apologize, it is a good question D;
90 Gnome Mage

Guild Challenges?

Is there information out there about what this is that I've overlooked? Hadn't seen it mentioned before.

We're preparing all of the information on this new feature for you. :)

Teaser! So mean. :-P

Hopefully these will help the smaller or 10-man guilds catch up in leveling to those with the XP farming members that are pushing close to 20 now.
90 Night Elf Rogue
The point isn't really that we're delaying Firelands so we can release ZA/ZG instead, or because we don't think players are ready for a new raid. Our messaging on the subject directly implies this, and that's our fault.

We're not arbitrarily holding back Firelands.

Why not?

No, really, why not? If you guys are looking at the raid progression, and a significant number of players who are working on on raids are making progress but not clearing it, why not push the next raid tier back a bit and give them some time?
90 Night Elf Druid
I know this is likely impossible to answer but how much time do we have left to finish current content?
While the blues are in an answering mood... lets see if we can trip them up

*Achem*

So what exactly is Titan anyway.
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/04/2011 6:36 PMPosted by Flayre
Hopefully these will help the smaller or 10-man guilds catch up in leveling to those with the XP farming members that are pushing close to 20 now.

Yes Please :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No love for non-dungeon/raid mount collecting? Nor, say, another mount collecting achievement?

*scuffs foot*

That's okay. Those firebird things don't look that neat anyway.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]