Tank/Healer Looking for Guild

85 Dwarf Paladin
Hello there my fellow Winterhoofians. I am Beefkake and I am currently in the market for a raiding guild. My last guild fell apart and I am looking for a new place to call home.

Raiding history: I have been an avid endgame raider since Vanilla. I started on my priest and switched to paladin mid Wrath. I have Tanked since then and I have healed since Vanilla both pally and priest. I have been raid leader, class leader and so on. I know that I have to start somewhere in a guild and work my way through it.

Personal Info: I am 26 years old and do work and have a wife and kids. Not an irresponsible 2 year old :). Will bring no drama to guilds and get along with most everyone.

I will be willing to tryout, fill out apps, do interviews and so on. Willing to take constructive criticism and work on continuously improving myself and my guild. I am not a loot %#%!% and won't cry if I don't get pretty purples right out the gate.

If I sound like a member you would be interested in please contact me via ingame mail or whispers or even on here. I play alts mostly till I find a home. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Also willing to entertain faction changes. FYI
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Please tell me you PvP heal too! Remains is looking for a solid and dependable healer for 10/25 man raids. Whisper Oath/Notifrost/myself If interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey BeefKake,

Team X Calibre is looking for people fill our 2nd 10-man group.

Could really use a good tank but there are spots for healers if that is what you are best at.

http://teamxcalibre.wowstead.com/

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Beefkake, are you looking to run in the mornings or in the evenings? Das Rheinguild has an opening on our morning team. Hit anyone of our members up in-game to get the ball rolling. Hope to see you in-game, take care!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Have you found yourself a new home?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Apathy is also looking for a pally tank/healer. We're 9/12 and currently have two groups running. What is your availability?

http://apathy-winterhoof.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Beefcake: we have a 10-man group that needs you! All full except for a paladin healer. Our guild mainly consists of working adults; we also have several couples and many players with children. Anything you would want to know about us can be found on our site: www.teamxcalibre.com - please stop by and drop us an app if you want to be part of the team!

Thanks,
Meanwhile
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, Narull is bored.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ouch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]