logged, and if you don't mind, excuse the dual hurricane enchants and some of the sub par gear. If I were to buy everything you have that's BoE, it would cost 50k^, money I don't have, and also pretty clueless on how to make.
Much, much better my friend.
Only a few small details, and I'm not sure you can even do them with your gear.
1. Reforge your Figurine to Crit, not expertise
2. Enchant your bracer with +Crit
3. Reforge helm to crit
4. Reforge gun to crit
Not sure you can do those, though, because it looks like everything you have is reforged to expertise or hit to stay at the caps. So it's ok to not worry about that for now, but when you get better gear with more expertise, you'll want to do those 4 things.
A few more things
1. Put a 20str/20hit gem in the blue sockets in BOTH your Chest and Legs. That way you'll get the socket bonus, which is big enough to be worth gemming for color. When you do this, you'll gain more +hit, so you might be able to reforge your helm into Crit instead of Hit.
2. Get your shoulder enchant (rep vendor)
3. Get the DPS Epic Belt (rep vendor from Hyjal) and put a buckle in it
Also, if you really want to max, drop mining for enchanting or BS.