UI addon that lets you move your map?

85 Draenei Paladin
im looking for an addon that lets you move your map around. ive seen screen shots of people with their map in the bottom middle of their screen and their action bars all around it. i love this setup but cant find out if it was a custom setup or an addon design. if any1 knows the addon that does this or one that enables me to move my map it would be much appreciated. thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i personally use chinchilla, but sexymap also works well, and although it will take a bit of time to move everything around the map the way you want it, bartender will allow you to move the action bars to wherever you want them
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
ok thanks. i found spartan ui but it takes to long to load and a few of the things i dont like the placement.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Warrior
hi how do you move your world map i have eye finity and hate looking a 1000 feet just to see were i am!! HELP please
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Just use one of the numerous addons to move default blizz elements:
http://www.vranx.com/framemods.htm
Reply Quote
Is there a way to minimize my world map or make it movable?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Don't be afraid to make new threads instead of necro'ing one for a totally different question. :p

If I'm not mistaken, this is part of the default UI. There should be an arrow to minimize it near the close button perhaps...

I use Mapster, though, if you want your world map smaller all of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just use Carbonite; it has an active, scrolling world map set on top of the atlas, you can move and click-drag scale the map to any size that you desire.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
The world map is moveable in its smaller (minimized) form. Right click it to unlock and move.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Priest
Sexy Map is what I use and you can unlock it to move it around, also choosing a pretty frame as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]