Vanilla/BC player roll call?

60 Undead Warrior
Anyone still here from Prebc/BC days?

Justres/Malatov/Moon/Nomak, etc.

Quit a few years back, came back a few weeks ago, wonderin if Spirestone is still a worthwhile realm as far as community goes. The players of 'old made spirestone a fantastic world pvp/leveling experience, and I'm hoping not all have left.

So, who's all still here? Anyone from addiction? Apathy?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/06/2011 6:20 PMPosted by Híghwarlord
wonderin if Spirestone is still a worthwhile realm as far as community goes.

Not at all.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
03/06/2011 6:20 PMPosted by Fetnite
wonderin if Spirestone is still a worthwhile realm as far as community goes.

Not at all.

Kinda figured. The WoW community as a whole seems like it's just diminished completely as far as interaction, and fun.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Spirestone is pretty bad. Although the quality improved by about 33% when Juggalo did whatever he did that made him no longer here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Juggalo disappeared because we made him emo quit!

And most of the Pre-BC people don't exist here anymore.

Nomak quit back in BC after transferring to play in Vodka.
Justres is currently giving %@!**##s in the back of a Chipotle in Sacramento for quarters.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
transferred to spirestone from kalecgos in bc. i only remember the guys from prawrs, arzak and that paladins guild (12 inches unbuffed). since i came back from cho'gall after a break i've only found a hand full of people from bc (the ones who don't need to be pushed down stairs.)

all in all i'd say don't bother with spirestone. only reason im here is because i've already wasted my effin money lol.

or u can hang out and listen to random trolls and durgular rants in trade. idc either way, tbh.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/06/2011 8:56 PMPosted by Kpex
Spirestone is pretty bad. Although the quality improved by about 33% when Juggalo did whatever he did that made him no longer here.

hey what happened to that night elf on alliance? blackelf or something.. i dont even remember. he dead irl or something?

lol reminds me of that time corpsegrindr posted a fake funeral message on the forums.. wonder what happened to that prescillah guy too. use to remember him being ret with a bt sword. @%@*ed kids up in durotar ahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Blackelf turned into Ruhdiq, the ele shaman.

Who later died, and returns occasionally.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
A few Apathetic people still play.
Last I heard Mal plays on another server, I think it has black in the name.
I hear from Underrated every 6 months.
Poignard is on regularly.
Ghettocow's computer is broken.
Enamorada plays on a different server.
Onemooarmy, logs on when his girlfriend pays for his account.

Don't know if those names are that big of a deal to anyone but we were all in Apathetic in Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm Pre-BC but not famous enough to matter
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I started on this server just after the launch of it.

Szasstam guildmaster for Fangs of Fenris and Therapy

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Polarity and Evolution have some pre-bc players that I was guilded with in <Obsolete> and <Fiction> with me.

Hydrocodone (UD Priest) and Deliria (UD Warlock) where my characters before the dark portal opened.

Since we're looking back... Abashi, Tauren Warrior... Super nice guy and great tank, rumor was he quit WoW to focus on University studies... anyone know if he graduated or got sucked back into Azeroth.

Probably half of the horde owed at least one of thier first epics to Abashi and the Eminent lead Molten Core (bore/snore).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Probably half of the horde owed at least one of thier first epics to Abashi and the Eminent lead Molten Core (bore/snore).

The same could be said for alliance and Tankist/Addiction Pug Molten Cores.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
Funkymonk forever. Except he is Rawr and in Addiction now.

GG
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Quite a few in Agony, myself included. I played many characters before BC.

Hi Szasstam :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
03/10/2011 11:32 PMPosted by Luby
Hi Szasstam :)

What's up buddy :) thanks for the LK kill! Your help was huge for me learning how to help the raid understand that fight. Thanks to Oblivi for being patient and healing me during it as well.

Luby and I were responsible for a LOT of Molten Core raid leading I believe before before Eminent even existed. I think Eminent was the joining of 2 other successful raiding guilds. Is that right?

Anyway lol it's fun to rehash the golden age of Spirestone.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I started on Spirestone just after launch as well.

I remember guarding Southshore with Nomak

Ganking Penthercy outside of ZG

Dueling Malatov in Southshore.

Camping Molten Core entrance while raid was forming

Knowing quite possibly the worst Paladin to ever play (Icekiller, gah you were bad)

Shaking my head at Wooks bugging out WSG on his hunter to snipe above the flag

Running 12 hour Premades with Dirt Dozen the crew from Guam (shoutout to Origne, Greystalk, Greystoke, TheWanderer etc)

Making friends with the <Order of LogN> who later became <Eventually>

etc etc etc
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I've been around since pre-bc =D

but i'm a nobody... lol
Edited by Fulgorater on 3/11/2011 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I've been around since pre-bc =D

but i'm a nobody... lol

We're all nobody's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]