Any vanilla people still play here

90 Tauren Hunter
Hiya Violent, and so many others. I too am still on Eldre, althou now I split my time between 10 different toons. All on ET, I do enjoy seeing so many still playing who Ive been guilded w/ Raided with.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I've played on ET since vanilla with this toon. Used to run MC in the Federation of Guilds raid haha.

Crackhorn I think you were the hunter class leader (when such a thing existed) for the guild I raided with in BC who's name I can't remember.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight

You will always be a little kid !![/quote]

You know, playing a game, having a game last for 8 years brings some interesting side effects. One is that people grow up. I'm not referring to the subject of this post though, just commenting in general. It's interesting to me, and often somewhat amusing, to run into people who I knew years ago in Vanilla as snotty kids and now they've started turning into young adults. Then again, some who I knew as young adults are still young adults, despite their number of years proclaiming them no longer "young" adults :p[/quote]

Projecting?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Dalcolan
You will always be a little kid !!

You know, playing a game, having a game last for 8 years brings some interesting side effects. One is that people grow up. I'm not referring to the subject of this post though, just commenting in general. It's interesting to me, and often somewhat amusing, to run into people who I knew years ago in Vanilla as snotty kids and now they've started turning into young adults. Then again, some who I knew as young adults are still young adults, despite their number of years proclaiming them no longer "young" adults :p[/quote]

Projecting?[/quote]

This honestly made me chuckle out loud. Of course you probably have no way of knowing that I'm quite possibly older than your grandmother :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I played on E'T since vanilla. I see a few names I recognize here: Tharkash, Tatonka, Onizz, Ladimere, Beast. I've spent a lot of time on Dalvengyr and Uldaman, but came back recently to level Greyhoof.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Eldre'Thalas since February 2005 with furormalic as my main character
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Rogue
hi
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
Remember TM/SS battles before pvp trinkets or gear
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
been here since a month after vanilla released. had to make a new account when i started playing again a few months ago. took a hiatus through wrath/cat
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
Nilla.

Sucked then, suck now.

-fartz

I lol'ed. Sadly, I may resemble this comment
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
/Wave
Reply Quote
97 Human Priest
Where be Grims and Lance?

Vanilla here recruited by TFS from Anub'Arak
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Mage
why hello ET ! I transferred this character off and never played her again. Some of you may remember me I was an avid PVPer in TM/SS . I was an original member of Defenders of the Pass too... I remember a few people but it was a long long time ago. Wave to a few people I recognize in this thread Beast! Oona! Frostx! Good memories other than Dixie or whatever that idiots name was. Free 7 day trial =D might hop back in
Reply Quote
81 Undead Priest
Pcloadletter reporting in haven't played on ET in years but I'm back.
Reply Quote
so many old names!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/wave

Vanilla vet here.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Back after my 3rd long break.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Out of curiosity, does anyone still know if any of the vanilla boss kill videos exist somewhere out there for TFS or EF?

Edit: Also, speaking of TFS, when is their next "Reunion tour" gonna be? Ha.
Edited by Hitoku on 5/19/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warlock
I've been thinking about coming back for a long while now, but seeing this thread made that decision so much easier. Originally starting out in Gnome Matter (hi Crest), I spent time in Tenebris and EA with my lock Xyles and hunter Orpheus. Im not sure why, but i have to say that one of my fondest memories of vanilla E'T is Vorg with his OEB absolutely destroying people in bgs. Manny, Laddy, Lock, hi guys :)
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Warlock
Protector here alliance pally was part of The Final Sanctum back in the day took a 6 year hiatus but now I'm back leveling another pally, those were the good ol days lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]