Any vanilla people still play here

65 Night Elf Druid
05/11/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Erianthia
I personally miss 40 man raids. I'm so tired of these 10 man bull!@#$ that we are stuck with nowadays:/ But alas, this is "World of MediocrityCraft" I never wear my raid gear in town because their is nothing to be proud about. It's all common as %^-* and even pugs can get the highest level gear.

So you are proud of all your naxx 40 gear that you got at level 70?? COmon Benevolence....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
These people make me sad we're no longer in '05-'06
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't post much on the forums (usually 'cause I'm too drunk to spell), but hi! Been here on this toon since May of 05. Seen Requiem of the Fallen get 3 Thunderfurys, the rise and fall of TFS, EF, EA, Atlas trying to coordinate some Moonglade thingy, Hitoku hit puberty, Brangh eye of Kilrogg pull in MC, Sevol enchant all the ladies, Aldain be Aldain, the naked group 5 MC raid, Janorn convince people he wasn't a robot, Whacker act like a Canadian, Kim grow up, Kiera hit on me (joke!!), Sarah say I hit on her(most likely not a joke),Torque and Destiny, Emity yell at me how bad I was when I dueled him, Karizi go from "I need mana" to "I am the best", all kinds of 40 man fun, and so much more and so many people!

Also I didn't mean it when I was drunk in TK and called all of Entourage C*cksucker$ in vent, whoops :P

Oh yeah, and the first time Arthill and Isister got mic for Vent, oh god the drivel......

Hi Punks, Walb, Tix (honorary Greek) and all my Greek buddies.
Edited by Garanthir on 5/14/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I don't post much on the forums (usually 'cause I'm too drunk to spell), but hi! Been here on this toon since May of 05. Seen Requiem of the Fallen get 3 Thunderfurys, the rise and fall of TFS, EF, EA, Atlas trying to coordinate some Moonglade thingy, Hitoku hit puberty, Brangh eye of Kilrogg pull in MC, Sevol enchant all the ladies, Aldain be Aldain, the naked group 5 MC raid, Janorn convince people he wasn't a robot, Whacker act like a Canadian, Kim grow up, Kiera hit on me (joke!!), Sarah say I hit on her(most likely not a joke),Torque and Destiny, Emity yell at me how bad I was when I dueled him, Karizi go from "I need mana" to "I am the best", all kinds of 40 man fun, and so much more and so many people!

Also I didn't mean it when I was drunk in TK and called all of Entourage C*cksucker$ in vent, whoops :P

Oh yeah, and the first time Arthill and Isister got mic for Vent, oh god the drivel......

Hi Punks, Walb, Tix (honorary Greek) and all my Greek buddies.

DOnt forget all the Caitline raging, the drunk 4th of July Sunwell run that Cait forced us to do while she went out or some !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sup Focke, yeah I have such bittersweet memories of Entourage. I did, however, enjoy making fun of your DPS on Thad. Even if you were in a debuff spec and I wouldn't admit it :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hiya.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I was always way above everyone else on Thadd because of how awesome of deep wounds was at the time.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Vanilla here, love running around with my Rhok'delar transmog.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
Hi.
Reply Quote
I've been around here a while...

I think I've been guilded or raided with almost every alliance toon in this thread.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
TFS Plague IF Never
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Where's Atlas????
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i started in bc i have seen stuff about vanilla ... i dont se what we have lost?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
07/16/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Kits
TFS Plague IF Never

/w kits salvation

Every 15 minutes.
Reply Quote
Started back in May 2005, been in Defenders of the Pass since that August.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shoutouts to all the progression raiders from vanilla: TFS and EF.

That's it.

JK EA TOO LOL :]
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OMG, Still a ton of people that I remember!

<3 Gara. I used to have a macro for when I needed to run out of LOS for mp5 regen to kick in. ROTF shaped me into the druid I am today :P. As you can see I still play feral, even though it was kinda super bad in PVE back then. I will never forget the amount of TF drops we got and being the first rdruid to have full t2 in the guild, thanks to Hitoku passing on a piece for me!

Dueling Emity is what made me want to get good at this game, and then later have him become a good friend/team mate.

I could type soo many things that give me crazy nostalgia from ET >.<. <3 you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]