Entourage was top in BC!!!!!
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
07/31/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Barnabysmith
Entourage was top in BC!!!!!

You mean after UT quit raiding due to losing some key people :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<3ed the people in both Entourage and Untouchables. Speaking of which, does anyone have any of Grimsworth's old videos for BC/vanilla?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Shoutouts to all the progression raiders from vanilla: TFS and EF.

That's it.

JK EA TOO LOL :]

You will always be a little kid !!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
[/quote]

You will always be a little kid !![/quote]

You know, playing a game, having a game last for 8 years brings some interesting side effects. One is that people grow up. I'm not referring to the subject of this post though, just commenting in general. It's interesting to me, and often somewhat amusing, to run into people who I knew years ago in Vanilla as snotty kids and now they've started turning into young adults. Then again, some who I knew as young adults are still young adults, despite their number of years proclaiming them no longer "young" adults :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
>_< I still mess around on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I made my character within 3mins of the server coming up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Holy crap. It is Beast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shoutouts to all the progression raiders from vanilla: TFS and EF.

That's it.

JK EA TOO LOL :]

You will always be a little kid !!

And you know what's weird? When we raiding together in TFS I was like 13 or 14.

Now I'm TWENTY.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ahh, nothing will ever match the Vanilla Days of WoW. Is there anyone from the guilds Tenebris, Lords of WoW, Epic Again, Echeleon and Eternal Force still playing?
Reply Quote
This toon and Energy (gnome mage) were made the day ET went live in March 2005...been here and in the same guild ever since. I lay pretty low so I doubt few have even heard of me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/10/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Mordev
Ahh, nothing will ever match the Vanilla Days of WoW. Is there anyone from the guilds Tenebris, Lords of WoW, Epic Again, Echeleon and Eternal Force still playing?

Lords of wow dont ring a bell but the rest definitely do

I cant remember how progressed Tenebris was during vanilla but I do know the rest were pretty much top notch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I was in Tenebris for a time and they were OK but more of a mid-tier, social raiding guild. They had exiles from TFS, notably the guild leader a warlock named Bombasy who was adored by most on the alliance, but as a guild they never amounted to much. They were probably among the handful of alliance guilds that could kill Nefarian before AQ opened and could kill some World Dragons that spawned preceding the AQ opening event.

I was also in Epic Again during vanilla ( AKA Wolves of Menethil 3.0 ) but it was a different guild than in BC, i think, where it was a bunch of newf@gs who were not in the old EA.
Edited by Nightwinds on 8/13/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
Vanilla player who has come back. Thing is I didn't start on this server though. I was on Frostwolf and was Horde. Anyway I came back to the game because I know my son's ma will need someone to play with as I bought her a time card so she can goof around in the game after a hard day's work. It is her birthday today and WoW is kind of a nice birthday present for her. I also got her a points card for Nintendo Wii.

Now as for what I will be doing now that I am back. I will be in trade chat in SW recruiting boys to be altar servers. :0

- Blanc etc etc etc
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, see a few familiar names from vanilla and bc.
Reply Quote
Been playing here since 2005. Was in a few guilds (The Northern Knights, Mythic Legion) long ago before finding a home with defenders of the pass...lets hope MOP doesn't turn anymore of the old guard away!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Beast is the only person I recognize sadly.

Peroxide, undead mage, created within 2 weeks of the realm opening.

Any Crimson Masquerade survivors?

I was messing around after seeing this thread and came across a freewebs site I had made when the guild 'Displaced' had randomly appeared on Eldre'Thalas long before the guild transfers were implemented. I forgot about all the crap I stirred up over and eventually resulted in them getting removed and my account getting banned, although it was eventually unbanned.

All the links are dead since the forum change, but one screenshot and the thank you notes where 'Anim', 'Wolfespawn' and 'Barrakketh' left supportive comments for me. :p

http://www.freewebs.com/wowscandal/images/coverup8tb.jpg

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-general/2971123.htm
Edited by Bojanglë on 9/7/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Been here since the server went up.. wonder if anyone remembers me >.>
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
I started in Vanilla. I was a Gnome Mage named Yelgarf. This toon was my second ever made (And now my main!)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Present. I don't play this toon anymore but am still on Horde side on ET.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]