CoE (Lvl25 A) Recruiting Raiders for 2nd 10m

85 Draenei Death Knight
Circle of Equals, a level 25 Alliance guild and one of the oldest on the server, is looking for a few good healers, tanks, and DPS to help us progress and form a 2nd raid group. We are a casual guild with our main raid focus being 10 man runs. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:00/11:30 server time. Looking to add Sunday night raids to the schedule as well.

Current needs (others welcome to apply as well)

Healers (1-2) - Resto Druids preferred
Tanks (1-2) - Druid (Bear) Death Knight
DPS (3-4) - Rogue, Druid (Feral), Druid (Balance)

Also looking to put together a team for Rated Battlegrounds. PVP players please apply.

Other activities include weekly groups to clear older content, mount farming, achievement groups.

Go to our website at http://coewow.com/ for more information about us and how to apply.

You may also whisper Deathkong or Kaesha (Recruitment Leads) in-game with any questions.

CoE Raid progression:

Conclave of Wind Feb 2, 2011
Magmaw Feb 16th, 2011
Omnotron Feb 17th, 2011
Halfus Wrymbreaker Mar 3rd, 2011
Maloriak Mar 10th, 2011
Chimaeron Mar 17, 2011
Valonia and Theralion Mar 24, 2011
Ascendant Council Mar 31, 2011
Cho'gall May 18th, 2011
Atramedes May 19th, 2011
Edited by Renachris on 6/4/2011 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
GL recruiting.

Question: Did Kazzuu catch the rabies or something?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Thank you Lilimar.

Answer: Rabies may explain the lack of heals from Kazzuu. And I thought it was just because he was a hunter :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Pushing back to the top. CoE is an incredibly friendly guild that offers both casual play and end game progression. Feel free to speak to any officer in game for info....

Go to our website at http://coewow.com/ for more information about us and how to apply.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
To the top....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We are also looking for another tank or two, and solid DPS, to round out a second 10 man raiding group! If you are looking for a relaxed fun atmosphere of adults who wish to progress but not with a hard core mentality we are a great home for your toons. Go to our website and look at the information there on raid schedules, loot rules, class needs, and how to apply. Or, you can also poke me in game, as I am one of the recruitment leads. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump

any new recruits may want to watch out for Dakkar, he typically smells of Goat Cheese and poor whine
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Solid DPS here. I am interested in raiding and have been talking to a lot of guilds to find a raiding home. Will post an app shortly. I'll try to talk to you in-game. I'm on during most nights.

Edit: lol, funny thing, I was just talking to my guildie the other night about how positive your guild name is. It's nice.

Edit2: App posted!
Edited by Reghar on 4/4/2011 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump

any new recruits may want to watch out for Dakkar, he typically smells of Goat Cheese and poor whine

<3 Blitz

Your gear is shiny!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Nice to see you Lev :) Stop by more often
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Discuss: you guys wiped because Nifty is an achievement !##!#
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/07/2011 11:46 AMPosted by Renachris
Nice to see you Lev :) Stop by more often

I gave up WoW and Facebook for Lent. Well, sort of.

04/11/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Shalker
Discuss: you guys wiped because Nifty is an achievement !##!#

Fed has more. /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Wll come back soon Lev. We need Rogues...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Almost level 23! And we are almost to two groups! We are still actively recruiting, and we think we could enhance your play experience. Check out our web site soon, and we are anxious to see all the applications come in!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
CoE is now level 23 :)

Let's see those applications!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
CoE is level 24....

Come Apply!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]