[H-RP/PvP] The Sunguard Shield of Quel'thalas

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Update!: We are currently seeking more casters to fill critical roles in the guild for military positions. Casters will be part of a special division of elite fighters trained under very knowledgable commanders. Expect awesome events, daily RP, daily PvP, and everything you would like to put the WAR back into Warcraft.

Update! We have an important opening for casting classes of all shapes in sizes. This includes a high priority of the following. Casting classes will make up an elite core in the guild headed by our troops to provide an unique RP experience.

Mages
Priestes
Warlocks
Shamans- Elemental and Resto!
Druids- Balance and Resto

These classes are very important to the Sunguard and all new recruits willing to fill these rolls will be highly invested in. Please contact us for inforamtion.

The world has changed. As new threats appear on the horizon the task of the Sunguard never grows dull. Armed brothers and sisers of the Horde take up their lives, their honor to defend their people. The warmachine known of the Sunguard moves with efficancy, power, and strength. They are never faltering, always fighting odds or means against them. Their hearts are for their people, and the thought of the destruction of their homeland calls to them in battle. The Sunguard is the shield of Quel'thalas. Arm of the Horde and there shall be nothing that will stand in their way.

Fellow kinsmen! War is upon you! The Alliance seek to destroy all that we hold dear. Where will you stand to fight them? The Sunguard has come to face them and they seek Sin'dorei to join! Find us and together we shall bring peace to our lands!

(( Heavy RP/PvP only. Extensive recruitment process to ensure the best candidates. Guild has an active and growing community. We provide website/forum, ventrilo, and other avenues of support.

The Sunguard is currently seeking people to fill these roles in our order.

Battle Priests
Holy Paladins
Warlocks
Hunters
Warriors
Shamans
Druids

We offer an extensive and active community of Roleplayers. We offer events that span cross faction. We offer you the chance to join in a server wide storyline where your actions will determine the result.

Moonguardwiki page: http://moonguard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sunguard ))
Edited by Felthier on 4/10/2011 10:06 AM PDT
More information.

What our guild is like?

If you like to be part of a developing storyline then look right here! If you like to be part of an exceptional community then you have found such a place. If you like to PvP, RP, or do anything in between then the Sunguard if for you! For almost a year now the Sunguard has been a large part of the community here on Moonguard. We strive to bring quality role play, active events, and foster a growing PvP/RP community. Not only do we do our best to make you the best, we offer you outlets into other mechanics of the game not found in normal RP guilds.

What the Sunguard isn't?

We are not a PvP elite god guild. We do not force our members to do arena. We do not force them to raid. There are times when there are progressive storyline events that we require all online persons to participate. We do not allow god moding or any text based combat. We do not allow big egos, or damsels in distress. Even more we do not allow pacifists and those unwilling to defend their country. Even down the lowest level Sunguard members fight the Alliance.
Why should I join?

If you are looking for a group of dedicated players that strive for excellence, that want to build a community of RP/PvP. If you like to have fun and feel part of something bigger then you could get out of a normal game, then the Sunguard is your answer.

Who do I contact?

Felthier, Delaynee, Farris, Archkumori Annekka, Ikanis, Ethelinda, Plaguewalker, Veritae are all able to add you into the Sunguard and direct you in the application process.
Edited by Felthier on 3/25/2011 12:38 PM PDT
As posted by Veritae not long ago:

The Sunguard is a large and well-established rppvp guild, based in Farstrider Retreat/Silvermoon, with a lot to offer:

- battleground premades running at almost any time of the day/night (in character when the participants feel like some battle RP)

- cross-faction rppvp campaigns

- guild rp story arcs (both in game and on our forums) that all our guildies can get involved with

- public rp events

- cooperation with other Horde guilds for spontaneous or planned rp or rppvp events

- anywhere from 15-30+ members online at any time (with a very active OOC chat, and IC chat channel too)

- daily old world dungeons for rp gear / heroics / etc.

- friendly roleplayers to do one on one roleplay with or in small/large groups

- arena teams in season

For Cataclysm, as well as evolving guild storylines, we will have rated battleground rosters, and will make focused PVE progression efforts as well, for those interested. We plan on taking full advantage of all the guild perks offered by the new expansion.

Though we are majoritarily composed of Blood Elves, we actively recruit all races in our Mercenary division (of which Veritae is a loyal member). The Sunguard is proud to work with all the honored races of the Horde, to ensure the safety of all its people!

There is class/unit-specific rp as well (events for the mercenaries, for casters, for the knights (dks/paladins), for the rangers (rogues/hunters), etc.).

But mostly, we have really helpful & skilled members, great roleplayers and fun people to play with!

And this, ladies and gents, is why Sunguard is my home on Moon Guard.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Had I felt so inclined to steadily play a Horde character other than Ituahn, and no other race seemed fit for my current tastes that I had a BElf, I would most likely highly consider this guild as one of those to join.

Felthier leads a good group, and I am very pleased with all the hassle and teasing I get from him and his members.

Hey, any attention is good attention, right? :P

You guys rock. Here's my support.
You rock!
Bump
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dloin, that hat is fantastic. Felthier should take advice from you on hat matters.

His is terrible.
85 Worgen Rogue
These are cool guys, even if my new job is to murder them now.
85 Tauren Shaman
Bump!
90 Dwarf Warrior
Dloin, that hat is fantastic. Felthier should take advice from you on hat matters.

His is terrible.

This little black one? Yeah, I like it because it reminds me of my fedora IRL. However, for Dloin, I'm almost always wearing his wide-brimmed brown hat, a la Indiana Jones.

He hasn't worn a hood in a while....I guess he's starting to get more bold in public...
43 Blood Elf Hunter
Does your guild accept new characters?

Myself and two RL friends are going to be rerolling here due to the lack of RP on the RPPVP realm we play on.

We have 7 85's between us, but want to see the new quests, hence the reroll.
100 Gnome Warrior
My belf was at your guild... Long long long ago... Now he doesn't exists..
100 Blood Elf Warrior

Myself and two RL friends are going to be rerolling here due to the lack of RP on the RPPVP realm we play on.

We require new people to be level 70 to get into the guild. If you could transfer one of those 85's over immediately we'd take you after the app and interview no sweat.

We always accept new people, but new characters not so much.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a monday morning bump. wheres the coffee?
85 Tauren Druid
Just a note - I imagine whoever you pick for that Argent Ambassador will be -very- sore about you know, the whole military thing against the Alliance.

But other than that, free bump!
53 Blood Elf Warrior
Good morning Sunguard. And Volanaro, I'll take my coffee with lots of cream and sugar. Thanks hon! <3
Bump!

We are looking for new characters! And would be more then happy to help you get into the RP scheme of things!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Worst guild ever.

;3
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/06/2011 5:10 AMPosted by Erthas
These are cool guys, even if my new job is to murder them now.

In cold blood? That's always the most interesting way to do it.

Bump, by the way.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]