<Hug Me> needs more friends, 2/7H 10m

85 Gnome Priest
Now recruiting:

DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS

Find us ingame and/or apply at our website: hugme.guildomatic.com :)

-------

About Hug Me:

Hug Me is a 10 man raiding guild dedicated to success. Many of the core members came from US-Daggerspine. Several members were a part of the top 40 man guild during Vanilla as well as some of the top 25 man guilds during TBC and WotLK. Our members have a great understanding of class and raid mechanics which has allowed us to be very successful in raiding throughout the years. We aim to be the at the top of what we do. That's not to say that we are 100% completely serious at all times. Hug Me is relatively laid back and we like to have fun.

Hug Me raids Sunday-Thursday starting at 10 pm server, however we are flexible with the availability to our members. This usually means that out of the 5 scheduled raid nights, we may take a night off due to some members inability to raid. Typically, our main progression nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If we progress well on those nights, Sunday and/or Monday are clear nights. Again, this changes with the availability of our members. Loot is distributed through rolls.

Hug Me does not explicitly recruit for the bench. While we are always looking for new people to play with us, we cannot always guarantee a raid spot. Hug Me tries to keep 12 or so raiders on the roster so that we can replace those who cannot show up. Please keep this in mind if you apply for a position that is not open.
Edited by Confetti on 8/15/2011 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
if you click my lightwell i'll give you a pony. <3
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Priest
Hold that spot for me. I'll be ready to raid in no time.

PS. Gonna steal one of Possibly's ponies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
omg we killed stuff
and I still need a priest buddy because puddingcup's mean to me :'(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
i totally won btw
i'm like a vampire
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do i get free hugs?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It is a travesty to allow a thread filled with as much gnome cuteness as this one to fall so far down the front page of the Drenden forums. Consider this a For Great Justice!! bump.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
we're pretty adorable
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
amg we killed more stuff!
hooray for magmaw :)

i still needs a priest buddy, or any other buddy.. i'm not picky
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
updated, maloriak deaded
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
omg we killed stuff
and I still need a priest buddy because puddingcup's mean to me :'(

that just means he likes you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
but he has cooties
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm here for the priesting

grats on Atramedes :3
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
04/11/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Dubb
grats on Atramedes :3

ty :>

hug me: now slightly less mediocre!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]