@Lavagurl

Spamming your cheasy macros didn't stop us from destroying you guys in EotS. Spam less and play more IMO, I'd like to see the Alliance put up a fight for once.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Yeah I remember LG from WG. Always camped out on top of a mechanics shop farming kills. Cheesey player with limited skill in a decent guild. Too bad this one reflects badly on their selection process for not being able to weed out A$$ hats.
Reply Quote
69 Human Paladin
Umad?
Edited by Roswynn on 3/5/2011 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
umadbro?
Edited by Behamoth on 3/5/2011 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
He's an officer. BAHAHAHAHAHAH

03/05/2011 6:18 AMPosted by Dubledees
Yeah I remember LG from WG. Always camped out on top of a mechanics shop farming kills. Cheesey player with limited skill in a decent guild. Too bad this one reflects badly on their selection process for not being able to weed out A$$ hats.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/04/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Spiritguide
destroying you guys in EotS

I bet he's (we're) all very mad because of that.

I bet Mr. Dee is very mad because of LG being a bad player as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/05/2011 3:26 PMPosted by Neophyte
He's an officer. BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ouch. Poor you :3.
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
Lavagurl is exactly the kind of player that's ruining this game. Elite,high rated, marginally skilled, and walking the border of constantly griefing others. I wish this game never attracted such people.
Reply Quote
03/05/2011 9:20 AMPosted by Roswynn
Umad?

03/05/2011 3:00 PMPosted by Behamoth
umadbro?

I am SO mad bro. Nothing makes me more mad than killing baddies.
Reply Quote
why do you even think he/she is a good player idk about pve but the obvious pvp no, rated bgs does not take any type of skill as you can see she's never been over 2k in arena
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
thats my rogue that i barely play check again this time on my priest nice to see the only alt you have is a 64 you are really smart not bringing your high lvls into this.
Reply Quote
03/07/2011 3:39 PMPosted by Setupqt
thats my rogue that i barely play check again this time on my priest nice to see the only alt you have is a 64 you are really smart not bringing your high lvls into this.
I lol'd.
Dude post on your main plox? Would like to see what you've achieved. (Directed at the 64 above me)
Edited by Lazypeon on 3/7/2011 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
You can't even go into arenas facerolling, your level 64.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well this is just all kinds of amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i was helping out a friend of my partners get his 2.2k wep but it didnt seem to work out so he left and xfered keep your eye on my team when my other 3s partner comes back from vacation next week or the next time theres games played.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
pretty much before that it was19-6 not good but i guess its better then your lvl64
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey do any of guys need a Vial of the Sands crafted?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
03/08/2011 8:06 AMPosted by Vemo
Hey do any of guys need a Vial of the Sands crafted?
I DO MANH, BUT I WONT PAY UR CRAFT FEE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]