Beware of Naokii

85 Goblin Warrior
If by "things get hard" you mean, "schedule changed and I can't raid at 2am anymore", you're right, I went to an american server so I could play in the day instead of sleeping. My leaving Epitaph had nothing to do with "things getting hard" either, when I left Epitaph SOS were a grand total of what? 1 NM boss ahead, if that?
I left because all my friends outside of guild went alliance. The fact that Epitaph were coddling people like you removed a headache or two when I left, but I could stomach it with friends there.

To address you actual raid performance, you backpedal, you eat fire, and you don't put out great HPS. http://www.youtube.com/user/Hordereview?feature=chclk#p/a/u/2/STNWeOaCXfk
Watch him backpedal to the beat!

Edit: Carried? Wha?
Edited by Sqsxo on 3/9/2011 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
SOS
03/09/2011 6:43 AMPosted by Sqsxo
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hordereview?feature=chclk#p/a/u/2/STNWeOaCXfk

I could barely stand the first minute. I can't imagine how you would react to defile..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If by "things get hard" you mean, "schedule changed and I can't raid at 2am anymore", you're right, I went to an american server so I could play in the day instead of sleeping. My leaving Epitaph had nothing to do with "things getting hard" either, when I left Epitaph SOS were a grand total of what? 1 NM boss ahead, if that?
I left because all my friends outside of guild went alliance. The fact that Epitaph were coddling people like you removed a headache or two when I left, but I could stomach it with friends there.

To address you actual raid performance, you backpedal, you eat fire, and you don't put out great HPS. http://www.youtube.com/user/Hordereview?feature=chclk#p/a/u/2/STNWeOaCXfk
Watch him backpedal to the beat!

Edit: Carried? Wha?

Err... You realize that's not me, correct? I have no desire to make youtube clips of boss kills. Never have either.

If this is your source then you are sadly, SADLY misinformed.

I'm actually laughing quite hard right now.
Edited by Lionheartex on 3/9/2011 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Who is it then? I'll admit I didn't watch passed the first 2 minutes, but who else rolls a blood elf male.

Edit: I assume by not addressing my other points, you are admitting you were wrong in every aspect?
Edited by Sqsxo on 3/9/2011 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I love the max resolution on the video.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
SOS
Now, I just hope you don't bail on SOS - despite the differences between them and Epitaph, it sucks to invest time and effort into someone then have them bail on you. Vermin.

I'll admit, I just noticed the irony in this. You're probably one of the biggest guild-hoppers on this server. You sir, cannot talk. Vermin.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

[quote="22116039884"]Who is it then? I'll admit I didn't watch passed the first 2 minutes, but who else rolls a blood elf male.

Hahahhahahahha whos rolls a Blood elf male, thats lol ! No body likes you lionheratex
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Fail Quote box ^

Wtf kinda insult is vermin ? thats weak
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Do you want to learn quoting in 5 easy steps?

1. Hover over the post you want to quote.
2. Click the speech bubble icon next to the 'REPLY' button.
3. Fill in after the content now in the posting text box and hit submit.
4. ???
5. Profit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Klot: No. my opinion hasn't changed. Apologies.

03/09/2011 7:50 AMPosted by Lolohwow
Now, I just hope you don't bail on SOS - despite the differences between them and Epitaph, it sucks to invest time and effort into someone then have them bail on you. Vermin.

I'll admit, I just noticed the irony in this. You're probably one of the biggest guild-hoppers on this server. You sir, cannot talk. Vermin.

Really? How do you figure? Unless you're thinking of my Hunter... an alt? As far as this character goes, Prior to being on Caelestrasz I was on Bloodhoof in the same guild (<3 Mental Atrophy) for 2 years (albeit, coming here for ~1 month - which the US guys were sweet with - the welcomed me back with open arms when I went back once I could raid US times again). Then coming here and going casual:

Andromeda (On my druid at the start, while MA was still alive, then the Paladin) - collapsed
Warlord - collapsed, 2 weeks within joining
MOIST - Asked to step up to lead - I'm not equipped to lead a guild; collapsed when no one was left to take over.
Crimson - Took a trip to the US, removed for being afk - on very good terms with them, idk if you've noticed.
Distortion - Was in there for a day, realized I was burnt out hardcore. Between losing MA and falling out of these guilds I keep settling in with, I could not be bothered this time. Took a ~2 month break from the game.
Phoenix Guardians - Ok, you got me! I didn't mesh with the raid group and Cataclysm was coming out - I'll admit I left/was removed and hopped on over horde.
Epitaph - don't intend on leaving anytime soon.

Poet and his groupies know what Guild Hopping is all about.

Do you want to learn quoting in 5 easy steps?

1. Hover over the post you want to quote.
2. Click the speech bubble icon next to the 'REPLY' button.
3. Fill in after the content now in the posting text box and hit submit.
4. ???
5. Profit.

ily Radio
Edited by Lionheartex on 3/9/2011 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lionheratex do you want some tips on how to play a Holy Paladin ? It really easy bro, hard to stuff up, but if you need them dont be afraid to ask, Nub
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
03/09/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Lionheartex
Andromeda (On my druid at the start, while MA was still alive, then the Paladin) - collapsed

Ahhh the memories.

ily Radio

ily2
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Poet and his groupies know what Guild Hopping is all about.

lolwat

Anywho, you're terrible etc. Your opinion doesn't matter and all that jazz.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Crimson is that Noob guild on Cael right ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Learn to play taita
Reply Quote
ill kill you all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]