Best Pet Names (or Just Awesome Ones)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I want to see what names people pick for some pets, dont have to list all your pet name (you can if you want) just unique or awesome name you thought of for your pets or are thinking of

As for Me I have a Wolf named Ieathipsters, and a polar bear named Pepsi (yes i know its coca-cola) and a devilsaur named Grimlock
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I name my pets after Disney villians. It started with my vargul plaguehound which I named Chernabog because I loved the sound of it, and then when I got Chromaggus and decided to name him Gaston to match Beauty and Beast, I figured I would keep up with it. When I finally get Nuramoc I will call it Yzma and Gondria has been tamed and renamed Cruella. :)

I'm gonna tame the bright blue beetle from Silithus as a tank pet but I haven't been able to come up with a fitting villian to name it after yet...
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have an Orc Hunter on Ghostlands that I've gotten tells demanding that I delete him so that whoever could have the name.

The Hunter? Loktar, with his pet cat Ogar.

But my personal favorite will always be my first pet, a wolf named Trouble.
Edited by Dharion on 3/5/2011 6:46 PM PST
85 Orc Hunter
My pvp pet is named anklebiter :P
85 Worgen Hunter
Arachnattack for life.
85 Night Elf Hunter
It was illikepi till i changed it to ىpazío
03/05/2011 7:47 PMPosted by Obidious
It was illikepi till i changed it to ىpazío

I think he said awesome...
Edited by Iamesauce on 3/5/2011 7:50 PM PST
Boar named Rumbletummy
100 Dwarf Hunter
Core Hound - Defective
Cat - Lenovo
Spider - Venomfang
Dragonhawk - Anesthesia
Bear - Growler

The only ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'm thinking of taming an oil-stained wolf and naming it "BP"
Edited by Trollkicker on 3/5/2011 8:30 PM PST
85 Orc Hunter
Raidwipe. Every single wolf.
46 Night Elf Hunter
<------------ Has a pet named "Amberlamps"
85 Night Elf Hunter
One of my friends had a hunter named Load and named his pet Lock...concidentally he also had the "salty" title =P
85 Troll Hunter
My crab is named Onebadnight.
My shale spider is named Rawrbite, Worm pet= Earthwormjim, Turtle=franklin, Loque'nahak I renamed Frostbite, Wolf/dog=Cujo, silithid=Creep.

And My Corehound is named Babycakes :)

Thats all I remember right now.
Edited by Jethrõ on 3/5/2011 11:49 PM PST
03/05/2011 8:30 PMPosted by Trollkicker
The only ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'm thinking of taming an oil-stained wolf and naming it "BP"

Lol, Awesome.
79 Blood Elf Hunter
I have an armored boar named Aporkalypse.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Wolf - Fenris
Ravager - Yautja (google it)
Devilsaur - Tymbal (because when I first tamed her they still made the thumping sound. Ah the good'ol days)
Dragonhawk - Apophis
Frost worm - Fraenir
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)