[BUG] Reset All Instances

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Been noticing this for the past 2 days, since I'm grinding BC reps. While doing Lower City Rep, I wanted to get the key for Kara, and having done Shadow Labyrinth that day just an hour or so ago, I reset it. Upon entering, ALL TRASH were reset and no BOSSES present. I thought this was a fluke, and since I just needed the key fragment that time I shrugged it off. While I was exiting said dungeon, I say the reset timer counting down the minutes. But I had reset it.
Anyway, just did Blood Furnace, got to the first boss, downed him, and had to head out for a bit. Went to an inn and logged. Upon relog, I reset instances again. But this time I noticed that it didnt give you list of ones reset in yellow text in the chat pane. Upon entering it, all trash mobs are back, but first boss is gone. So....Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: REALLY annoying for me, seeing as I'm grinding ones that have dungeons attached to their reps, because I can't do the quests anymore...since I have Loremaster.

2nd Edit: Just thought of this, but yes I did do a wtf folder clear, and I use the default UI for WoW. And same result.
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 3/6/2011 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
are you sure you're on normal and not heroic?

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/06/2011 3:28 AMPosted by Nobully
are you sure you're on normal and not heroic?

Heroics only. More rep for them. And really easy to tell other than the drop down menu....Heroic has a skull on the portal. Normal does not. And it tells you in the dungeon as well, the little flag has a skull on it if its a heroic.
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 3/6/2011 4:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
heroic bosses ARE NOT supposed to come back when you reset the instance. You can only do each heroic boss once per day.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
^this.
You can't "reset" the bosses in a heroic dungeon.

Check your raid tab.

It will tell you what time they reset.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
^this.
You can't "reset" the bosses in a heroic dungeon.

Check your raid tab.

It will tell you what time they reset.

K didnt know a DUNGEON fell under RAID
Also do not do raids really o_O So thus why I never knew. So ty for the info.
And yeah...2-3 hour waiting ftl....oh well...hop on my mage and make bags with all the netherweave cloth xD
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 3/6/2011 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]