Break the HHTD mod already.

85 Human Priest
HHTD ( Healers Have To Die )

This add-on and any others like it needs to be permamently broken and any other mods / add-on's out there that operate in a similiar fashion.

How can I, as a Hearler, contribute anything in any aspect of PvP when I have 10 horde targeting me the instant I cast a heal? And I'm not talking about people paying attention and looking for the 'armor skin'...

I'm talking about being virtually invisible in the chaos of a massive battle, like in Tol Barad, until I throw a heal, then its like I'm instantly dead because 10+ Horde all stopped what they were doing to come kill me.

Yes, it is the Addon.

Puts a Icon over the head of the enemy healer as soon as they cast a healing spell.

This isn't a player doing it. This is an Addon doing it.

Unfair advantage.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY unfair.

90 Draenei Paladin
Wasn't aware anything like that existed, that is certainly something that should be broken.
WOW that really does suck. Break this Blizz please it's really stupid and unfair.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Doesn't that also kinda break the whole 'can't place marks on players' thing?

I've tried using raid markers on a player before out of boredom, and I kept getting an error saying they can't be used on enemy players.
Edited by Kagano on 3/7/2011 12:11 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the tip, I'll download it right now.

Add-ons, doing what competent players should have been doing since 2004.
85 Worgen Hunter
Suck it up. *Puts the Skull over you*
03/07/2011 12:11 PMPosted by Einderan

FFFFUUUUUUU
85 Worgen Hunter

I've tried using raid markers on a player before out of boredom, and I kept getting an error saying they can't be used on enemy players.

It's only visible to the people who have the addon, sorta like the empty circles on the minimap in Gatherer or Gathermate.
85 Human Warrior
Um, yeah, that's cheese. Wow, haha.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/07/2011 12:11 PMPosted by Einderan

Come get some bro. *Casts a heal in tank spec*
85 Worgen Hunter
03/07/2011 12:13 PMPosted by Mauras

Come get some bro. *Casts a heal in tank spec*

See, its easily tricked. No need to break it.
27 Gnome Mage
Thanks for the tip downloading it now
03/07/2011 12:13 PMPosted by Zoozu
Healers are important. Do you want to be unimportant? Play a rogue.

Do you ever want to get healed or have a healer in your battleground? Break this horrible addon.
Thanks for the tip, I'll download it right now.

Add-ons, doing what competent players should have been doing since 2004.

In this case, it's incompetent players. Seems they're too lame to see the healers themselves, and have to have some automated function to show it for them.

Cheaters cheat. If we are not able to put markers over enemy players, this add-on is circumventing game mechanics to do something that is not intended. It needs to be broken.
85 Draenei Shaman
Well, it makes my job more interesting- regularly kite around 3 people around as resto and somehow live through it.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/07/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Kagano

No blizzard has in the past broken scripted actions without affecting players who use them manually, think original decursive.
Hey guys look, there's a healer!

On a more serious note, I wasn't even aware this addon existed.
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
Hmm, I always just assumed players had something like that. Even back in the day wearing a Benediction was a big "HEY KILL ME!" sign. I used to say "death is tactical in pvp" and my tactics basically involved staying at a point in the group where if horde wanted to kill me, they'd have to let themselves be surrounded by alliance.

I stopped pvping for the most part for other reasons than that though... but even back in TM healers knew that the second you cast a heal, you were as good as dead.
Edited by Snowfox on 3/7/2011 12:20 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]