Looking for a levelling/teaching guild

90 Night Elf Druid
03/11/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Taurah
because it would have been almost as hilarious as Malev removing me (why the *#!@ did he even add me in the first place?

If my memory serves me, I added you because facebook suggested it. If facebook told me to jump off a bridge I would. In all seriousness, I saw that you were friends with many of my mutual friends, and having enjoyed your posts on the forums I felt like we might have some things in common, i.e. trolling, griefing, etc. Now I couldn't have been more wrong, you and I do not see eye to eye, and I forget what the final argument we had was about, but I do remember you accusing me of adding you on facebook because you have a vagina. Then when I told you I had a girlfriend, your defense was, "Oh yeah then why does facebook say you're single?" Clearly facebook is the ultimate measurement of social status...and I'm not here to prove my sexual activity but lets just say the Infusion guild forums have had some pretty NSFW material posted on them over the years.

Long story short, I found this thread because I searched for my name to see who is talking about me. I'm glad to see that you still think about me, and I would say I am anticipating your response, but I'm really not because you're real stubborn and elitist, even for me. Yet I summon this thread because I am bored.

/begin
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
Speaking of digging up dead things...............................
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Hahaha, hey, Malev. You're right, she won't come post. I think you and I could share some pretty good stories about that one. But we need to get some things settled here first.
1.) You added her instead of me because of 'lots of mutual friends.' This was your first mistake. I am superior in every way.
2.) I'm going to let you make that mistake up just this once. You won't be disappointed in the stories I can tell and go back and forth with the dirt throwing about this one.
3.) I heard some good stories about you back in the day. I had to put my hand to my face and look away a few times because it was embarrassing. Not for you, by the by. I put up with a lot of interesting things.
4.) I have tea and kittens.

Your move.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
07/17/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Jademcian
Hahaha, hey, Malev. You're right, she won't come post.

Why wouldn't I?

And no, I'm not "thinking of you". It was pertinent to the post at the time. Way to dig up something over a year old, man.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You are so easy. You're welcome, Malev.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh thank god, I thought this post was going to the bottom unnoticed. Your work is highly appreciated Jade, although I'm not entirely positive who you are on FB, the one person titled "Jade Bunnei" only has 1 mutual friend with me. Plus I'm a still a little shell shocked from the Taurah drama, I'm gunshy on friending people who seem cool on forums but then turn into a typical feminist. Are you a feminist Jade?

@Taurah, I quit for 10 months so, I haven't been paying attention to these forums. Although you seemed to have stayed pretty active, you must be very proud of your vocabulary.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Hey, no problem. My work is highly appreciated, except for when it isn't, which is usually. Actually, generally it's just taken advantage of - and now that I think of it, that's technically the whole point anyway.

Jade Bunnei is so cute, but he's a real jerk. Don't fall for his charms. Seriously, that guy is always just barrelling down all my stuff and being the most obnoxious, largest jerk about everything. He tried to make fun of my sex life the other day. Bloody rabbits. Don't they know people aren't rabbits?
Also, are you sure he only has one mutual friend with you? Because I'm pretty sure he has 32 friends and I'm pretty sure that's, like, all of Azjol-Nerub plus a few extra cool cats he met. You could find me easily on there just by checking to see which of Jade Bunnei's awesome images of himself are not tagged as Jade Bunnei. And there are a few. Also, I'm a barrel maker.

I'm a bit shell shocked from the Taurah drama myself, but for different reasons. Don't worry, I won't ever trust you ever either. I'm not a feminist though. I'm pretty sure this game and these people have made me more sexist than I've ever been before. Arguably I have no idea what a female is. Or a male. And, uh, actually, I'll probably leech your skin, because I'm a sentient cloud.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
ERMAGERD!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Jade, you obviously don't realize who I am on facebook, we've also butted heads in the past.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Of course I know who you are, you complete doofus. You're always all over their walls. We're butting heads right now, you just don't know it. GOAT FISH ACTIVATE

07/18/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Edwardgein
/popcorn

Oh!
Suddenly your name makes a whole lot more sense. What I said still stands, though.
Edited by Jademcian on 7/18/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/18/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Jademcian
We're butting heads right now, you just don't know it.

This is the friendliest trolling I've ever encountered.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
07/18/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Malevolénce
typical feminist.

what

... you know our "argument" was over how you think Halloween promotes pedophilia and violent crime?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Taurah
typical feminist.

what

... you know our "argument" was over how you think Halloween promotes pedophilia and violent crime?

Ahh yes, I remember now, although I'm fairly certain that wasn't the way I phrased my point.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm 100% positive you're the only person who has ever used that word in a sentence regarding me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/23/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Taurah
I'm 100% positive you're the only person who has ever used that word in a sentence regarding me.

If you're referring to the feminist comment, you may be correct. Its possible I have you confused with someone else. I was referring to the argument we had, to be honest I don't remember the point I was trying to make, but what you said above, there is no possible way that is what I was trying to convey.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Hai.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

If you're referring to the feminist comment, you may be correct. Its possible I have you confused with someone else. I was referring to the argument we had, to be honest I don't remember the point I was trying to make, but what you said above, there is no possible way that is what I was trying to convey.

Probably, because like I said, you blocked me over an argument about Halloween.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Probably, because like I said, you blocked me over an argument about Halloween.

I block all defenders of Halloween.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'll be sure to trick or treat in your neighborhood this year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]