Sgtexcelcior/ Ceour- Greed before Need

85 Orc Hunter
I just want to make everyone of guild 'Blades of Murumasa' and the server Blackwing Lair that these two players rolled need on Dory's Finery (Epic agility based item that does not benefit either of them).

After doing so and after Sgtexcelcior had won the item both of them dropped group knowing what they had done was wrong.

Proof of Greed before Need:

http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/apo241/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_030811_151105.jpg
Edited by Zooreaper on 3/8/2011 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I just want to make everyone of guild 'Blades of Murumasa' and the server Blackwing Lair that these two players rolled need on Dory's Finery (Epic agility based item that does not benefit either of them).

After doing so and after Sgtexcelcior had won the item both of them dropped group knowing what they had done was wrong.

For those of you who still dont understand this here is an example: I own a hypothetical sports car. Sgtexcelcior steals my sports car. Sgtexcelcior finds out he does not know how to drive a sports car. Sgtexcelcior sells sports car and spends his 4K on 2 buck BJs from the local male Belf shack.

You can confirm this need roll by checking Sgt's loot log here

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/sgtexcelcior/simple">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/sgtexcelcior/simple</a>

your link is broke
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/apo241/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_030811_151105.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
By the depth of your post Id say you are just as, if not more, troubled than me.
Edited by Zooreaper on 3/8/2011 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
And here is my ticket.

"Player Sgtexcelcior from server Blackwing Lair rolled need and won an item that is unique to agility classed players. The item was an epic cloak- "Dory's Finery". In addition he left the party after doing so.

I feel that this event Violates Code of Conduct, Part C, section iii of Blizzards Terms of use.

For this reason I wish to have my cloak restored."
Edited by Zooreaper on 3/8/2011 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
1. lol @ coming here to cry over loot in a pug.
2. i've never heard of either of them or their guild, so clearly they aren't important. :)
3. l2guild run
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
03/08/2011 3:39 PMPosted by Missbish
so clearly they aren't important. :)

Thanks- thats all I wanted to hear.

Jinkez- you may now go back to eating your bacon dipped in mayonnaise.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
You may now commence your mastication of bacon.
Edited by Zooreaper on 3/8/2011 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
03/08/2011 3:51 PMPosted by Jinkez
You may now commence your mastication of bacon.

You may now go back and change and edit your posts to make them not seem so ignorant and homophobic. You can also continue to make posts about somebody's eating habits due to not having any substantial "evidence" that you are in the right.

Remember kids, when you are proven wrong, start calling people fat.

you're fat
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Deleted by Zooreaper

Deleted #15
1 hour ago

i lol'd
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Hahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Jinkez you should check your mail soon
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/08/2011 6:54 PMPosted by Zooreaper
Jinkez you should check your mail soon

oh lord. you've got a stalker now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]