[H]<Defiant Horde> recruiting morning PvP'ers

85 Orc Hunter
We are a brand new rated BG/Arena aimed pvp guild for morning players (8am-1pm eastern). There are no beginning requirements as yet and we are more than happy to help level toons. We are not interested in raiding although guild dungeon runs are definitely on the menu. If you are interested reply to this post or catch myself or Earthly in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Good luck, I don't see a lot of PvP hordies on our server and I'd very much like to see that change. I hope things go well for you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Thanks for the support guys. If any of you guys happen to run into anyone who might be interested, we would really appreciate you passing us along to them. I got into PvP after cataclysm went live because of time differences in my old guild and I dont have the time/patience for real progression raiding. We like running instances but just not interested in raiding. :(
Anyway, thanks again. Hope to see y'all around.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Grey - Are you guys focused only on pvping as a guild, or are you open to players from other guilds who might be interested? I'd be interested in joining for scheduled battles, but am not interested in having to change guilds to do so.

Perhaps a guild alliance for pvp purposes?
Edited by Mooliette on 3/22/2011 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Grey - Are you guys focused only on pvping as a guild, or are you open to players from other guilds who might be interested? I'd be interested in joining for scheduled battles, but am not interested in having to change guilds to do so.

Perhaps a guild alliance for pvp purposes?
I'm in the same boat, I'd love to do some more group pvp type of things but I really have little interest in leaving my guild.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
We are totally open to meeting/playing with other players/Guilds! That's something this game has been lacking lately if you ask me(and ya didnt :)
Anytime you guys wanna do a random BG or anything 2's/3's/5's whatever ur up to we're down. We are a really young guild with very few members so we have no perks yet. I like the things Blizz did in Cata with the guilds but damn if it don't make it hard on a new guild. Add me, Earthly, and Brothercody to your friends lists and holler at one of us anytime ya wanna do sumthin'. Even if it's just to party up with a few peeps and do a reg random BG to claim some ally blood!
Thanks guys.
Grey
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I am very interested in this! Though atm my pvp gear is lacking. I will add you. Though I am rarely on in the morning.....

DEATH TO ALL GNOMES!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]