<Adelante> 25M- LF: HEALERS/PLATE DPS/MONKS

90 Goblin Shaman
About Us:

Adelante is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Arthas (PvP EST) server. We've been an established guild since Vanilla. We're a tight knit guild that raids 3 days (12 hours) a week.

Website - http://www.adelante-guild.com/

Progression: 4/6 (H) 6/6 4/4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruiting: ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS FOR MOP...Especially Healers at this point, and Plate DPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raid Schedule:

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST

Invites go out about 15 minutes prior.

Loot Distribution:

In the past we always used DKP, since MoP's tiered layouts and Elder Charms of Good Fortune changed so much we've been experimenting with Loot Council - factors in loot distribution include performance, attendance, what you're replacing, and recent upgrades. Raiders always have loot priority over trials during the trial period usually lasting 1-2 weeks.

Our Expectations:

We expect every player to show up on time, come prepared, and possess general knowledge of their class/spec along with the encounters.

Your willingness to interact with others and overall attitude will also be observed throughout your trial period. We put a lot of effort into providing a comfortable raiding environment. We have fun with what we do, and we do our best to make everyone feel "at home".
Knowledge of how to get the most out of what you've been provided with is ideal here in <Adelante>. In other words, you should be striving to improve at all times. Socketing/Enchanting your gear properly, and keeping yourself up to date on any of your class changes is REQUIRED. Theorycrafting is always a plus. We will always seek out players that min/max.

We do require an 80% ATTENDANCE RATE at the very least. If you feel that you wouldn't be able to uphold your attendance or have any issues with our raiding schedule, then this is most likely not the guild for you.

We're looking for both dedication and experience in our applicants. When filling out an application, remember that it'll be your first impression.

Apply @ http://www.adelante-guild.com/

Thank you for your time. Feel free to contact us personally if you have any concerns. Any other information can be found directly on our website. You may also send a message or mail to one of us in game if you're looking to get in touch.

Guild Master: Spinachdip
Officers: Pesca, Tokudred, Iggi, Trandik, Dargonform
Edited by Spinachdip on 12/16/2012 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I heard you were a bunch of frenchies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/13/2011 7:51 PMPosted by Flavorflav
I heard you were a bunch of frenchies.

God no.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/17/2011 9:16 AMPosted by Syrilia
Bump

let me put it in your bump girl
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
lookingggggggggg for:

elem/enhance
hunter

we have 3-4 people on prot tokens per raid @ most.. lol wooooooo

BUMPBUMPBUMP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
do we have to be level 85 to apply?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
you can be level 10 but if you're in the bus you get denied. Unless you're Evoshima of course.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Pdot <3's me!
=)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
that cuts deep pdot
Edited by Ohglnger on 3/20/2011 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Need a lock that doesn't mind speccing demo full time, or an ele shammy!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Stop being lazy and update this, we're 5/13 now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
03/29/2011 9:51 AMPosted by Gloinn
Stop being lazy and update this, we're 5/13 now.

!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
6/12hm.. tim stop slacking

ps. my hair looks great
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bump. just changed. sorry :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
gloinn once propositioned me with goblin sex and I turned him down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]