[A] <Primarch> 8/8H LF raiders for MoP

85 Worgen Death Knight
Why just a shameless one? It can be a unshameless one to.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
TO BAD U GUYS AINT HORDE
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
GL :-)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Currently recruiting: warlock, healers (preferably shammy or druid)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
Giving a little Primarch bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump! Quite interesting reading the well wishes from when we first transferred about 5 months ago, thank you all for the support, Galakrond has ascended the US realm rankings due to a total server effort to defeat this new content. We aren't where we aspire to be yet but we are improving every week.
Edited by Renerock on 8/26/2011 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
i have an 85 pally 375ilvl i know 7/7 in FL(forsetí) was wondering if i could join?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
im looking for a spot on the guild raids could you point me in the direction? :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/26/2011 08:15 PMPosted by Forsetí
im looking for a spot on the guild raids could you point me in the direction? :)

Yes, guidelines for joining our guild was at the bottom of the original recruitment post, I'll quote it again here, along with our website where you can apply.

Apply today! We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class/spec.

Note: Internet explorer does not work with the website, you must use Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

To post an application, visit: http://www.primarch-raiding.tk

Our very short application serves multiple purposes. It is short mainly because we want to get to know the players and truly connect with our recruits via voice chat, we find this as the optimal way to not only get to know the individual but really see if this person knows what they are doing. Having the applicant write an essay is not our goal and we urge everyone that wishes to apply to be aware that this serves as a "attunement" to our guild website, should you be accepted the website has a plethora of information, social shenanigans, and should be used as a information source for all things wow for our raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bumpy bump, 5/7 h, baleroc and alysrazor
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
09/15/2011 02:47 PMPosted by Renerock
bumpy bump, 5/7 h, baleroc and alysrazor

pretttttttttttty sexxxxxxxxy <3 keep up the good work, Primarchians!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Lord Baba, this is not the time for petty role playing. The Firelord Ragnaros himself has risen. We must destroy him once and for all!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
ewwww baba, I really don't wanna hear anything about your mighty bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]