Missing Larva - Ghostlands

85 Undead Rogue
I have been looking for larva in the Ghostlands to finish the achievement (Pest Control). The DM for dragonmaw said they were there, however, I have asked other players in that area if they seen any. They replyed to me that they have not seen any either. Please help me to clarify this problem I am having. Thanks, Wehnol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Don't be discouraged by the abundance of Maggots in the Dead Scar - Larva definitely spawn in the Ghostlands! However there seems to be not a specific area where they can be found. Probably the fastest method for Larva spotting is riding around the zone while hitting a key that is bound to a targetting macro ("/tar Larva").

- http://www.wowpedia.org/Larva
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was there earlier today and found one by one of the sanctuaries. I had to look for about 20 minutes. It was not in the Dead area itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]