Noga: What gender and race is he this week?

85 Pandaren Priest
This is in pure simple fun, its already my little curiosity. For about a month now I have been noticing him around Stormwind, I inspect him, admire his gear [since I have a blood dk myself] and then I began to notice he was changing race and gender. So for #@@@s and giggles, this is my attempt to amuse myself. I wish I had money to blow like that. What follows is what I have seen so far:

female draenei
female dwarf
male worgen
male gnome [might have been female]
female night elf [current form]

My theory might be that he is trying to help Raided R get the classy achievement by having one of each race of death knight.

Edit:I had to change the title for a boob mess up on that.
Edited by Dyiana on 3/7/2011 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warlock
Noga finished that weeks ago. Now he just does it for my amusement. You see, here in <Raided R> I command my own harem consisting solely of Noga. I am mighty flakey though, and as such I require him to change his appearance as often as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
female draenei
female dwarf
male worgen
male gnome [might have been female]
female night elf [current form]

before that . . . (this may not be in the right order)

female dwarf
female worgen
male human
male gnome
Edited by Drurgi on 3/8/2011 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
why would you ever not be female dwarf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]