Item Level Addon - For Equipment Screen

90 Human Death Knight
Is there an addon that will show the item level for each item when you view your character's equipment screen? I'm not talking about showing it in the tooltip. I'm looking for something that will show it over the item's icon w/o having to hover over it and view it in the tooltip.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
yes, at least a couple. can't think of names right now though...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hmm. The ones I'm thinking of print out either durability info on the item or color the border according to quality of the item. But I can't really think of anything that puts an ilvl on everything though there must be a few. I mean, there's GearScore or YAGRA which will put all gear in a list and print out ilvl next to it, but they do a lot more than just that.
Edited by Sedivy on 3/8/2011 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah I've seen all of those and have all of those, more or less. Still would be nice to just hit C and then see all the ilvls.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ah here we go:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/gearbuddy.aspx
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Awesome, thanks so much! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]