[A] Doomsday - Recruiting [8/8H]

90 Worgen Druid
I was gone for a long time (like two weeks!) but now I am back.

As always, Doomsday is recruiting! We welcome all applications. Though we are very melee heavy, we give all applications a consideration. If you're looking for a social guild, we may also be able to help you!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We just started Firelands raiding with two groups being able to go in the first week. One group went 4/7 and another went 2/7 with a howling cry of disbelief at a 37K wipe on Lord Rhyolith. Congratulations guys!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We have reopened applications for many of our classes. Please feel free to drop an application! If you have questions, please direct them to Anzu or Deathope, or ask someone in the guild if they know where they are.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We were having a problem with our application not loading. We've adjusted the problem. However, our website says we are accepting all applications when we are not. What classes we have excluded in the first post are not the ones we are accepting. As always though, we welcome new applicants of all shapes and sizes if they are exceptional.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Doomsday made a progression push this weekend and is now 6/7 (regular) in current content. Hooray~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ragnaros attempts this week with two raids! One raid managed to push him to 40% on the guild's first real night of attempts. Congratulations.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Much needed bump and update.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Deathwing fell down the hooooole.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We have opened up a large recruiting pool. We are pretty much looking at all application so if you would like to get in with a good guild, now's your chance! The first post now lists our current raiding roster so you have an idea of what we have and what we're missing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated raiding roster and progression. We are currently 3/8 heroic T13.
Edited by Anzu on 3/31/2012 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
With this weekend, Doomsday pushed to rank #5 on the server with 5/8 in heroic modes, killing both Zonozz and Hagara for the first time. We also completed out first set of Fangs of the Father.

Our raiding roster has been updated to reflect what our numbers appear to be as of the last two weeks. Please feel free to apply, and if you have any questions talk to Deathope or myself.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We killed some Heroic Bastion of Twilight bosses last night for fun and to work on a meta. The updating roster has been updated to reflect what our current raids have been like. We are still welcoming applicants of all flavors so please feel free to talk to Deathope or myself and apply.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am giving this a bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Another minor update to our raiding roster.

Last night we completed all Tier 11 content, scoring a few Drakes of the East Winds, thus making us the first Alliance guild to get them and only second on server. Go us.

With the looming approach of both summer and the end of the expansion, we know that for many people, guilds are giving up but not Doomsday. We continue to strive forth as a guild, aiming to do not just Dragon Soul but every week we attempt to do older content, including Firelands, Icecrown, Ulduar, and more to spice our lives up. So if you're a vanity hog like Deathope and myself, you'll fit right in and we welcome your application.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Last night we overtook the Spine of Deathwing, putting us at 7/8 heroic Dragon Soul. Slight update to our currently active raiding roster.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
dont u do rlly gud dps with all that gear?????
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, I get carried.
Edited by Anzu on 7/9/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
but u have all that gear????
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
how do u get carried with all that gear and and legendaries tho???? dont u do the top damage in ur guild???????????
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
im starting a drood can u help me plz ur the best geared druid on server plz??????? ur really good??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]