Cooking Academy

Do you want to level your cooking, but find that you're too busy to bother?

Pay me to do it for you!

Curious Curios Cooking Academy can level your cooking from 1-400 in about 30 minutes. For the price of 1250g, we provide all of the materials, recipes, and step-by-step instructions to get you on your way to culinary mastery.

You may be able to level it yourself, sure, but will you get it done in thirty minutes? Probably not. Why wait for Thanksgiving? Have what you want, when you want it.

Curious Curios only offers this service to the Alliance currently.

Not a company or gold scammers or anything, just a single player that wants to provide a service for you. :)
Edited by Kraith on 3/10/2011 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
offer blacksmithing jc eng alc and i might buy
Reply Quote
Those types of packages are very, very expensive, and require me to put one together, which can take some time. They also don't take only 30 minutes to go through. I will look into putting one together, if you decide which one you want and are willing to pay the fee and can guarantee that you will still buy it when it is all put together (it can take me up to two weeks to do).
Reply Quote
Firelands is out, don't get burnt without your feasts!

Curious Curios can get you on your way. Same great service, same great price.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Hunter
Banhammer Incoming.......
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
What's he doing wrong, though?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/06/2011 06:36 PMPosted by Leylla
What's he doing wrong, though?

Agreed. I don't see anything wrong. You provide gold...guessing he provides recipes and cooking materials...
Reply Quote
07/07/2011 04:03 AMPosted by Healzrgood
You provide gold...guessing he provides recipes and cooking materials...

Correct. Nothing I am doing is against the Terms of Service. I don't touch your account, and I actually do provide the service for the gold paid. Most people don't pay up front. Also, because the exact agreement of the service is laid out beforehand, Blizzard will uphold it and punish me if I were 'scamming' and stole the gold.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Our maybe that guy was just to lazy to farm the mats and do it. More power to the OP if he can take care of it and make some gold off his hard work.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
The guy that told you that you should offer Raiding Profession kits on a PvE server is trying to help you make more moneyz.

The cooking thing is cool, but there's a lot of gold to be made selling kits at reasonable prices.

Pretty huge up-front investment, though. Presumably he'd have to gather the mats, put the kit together, THEN sell it (I can't imagine someone would want to wait for him to farm the mats)... although I guess he could sell the mats individually if the kit wouldn't sell.

Could be a huge money maker, lots of people want to powerlevel their profs and are too lazy to farm the mats.

Not me, though, ha ha. *cough*
Reply Quote
Cooking kits are easy but profession leveling kits are a minimum 20K each, often much more.

I'm just a small-time seller, and I don't have the room to store the mats for raiding professions. One could easily take up a full all-tab guild bank with that, and it could take months to sell it.

Great idea, but I'm just not up to the task. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This kit works and it just takes about 30 minutes. Without this package, I probably would have never leveled cooking. It is strongly recommended.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]