Vendetta/Provoked Prophets/Others

90 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, this is Fungus, the former guild leader of the horde PvP guild Vendetta. With the advent of rated battlegrounds, I was wondering if there are any former Vendetta or Provoked Prophets players still about that would be interested in converging upon some server for competitive rated battlegrounds. If there is enough interest from skilled pvpers, then I would like to potentially create a guild with this as a primary goal. I do know that we had some good players around these parts at one point, though many have moved to Turaylon or Arygos, respectively.

If you are interested or know any old players from these guilds, ping this post and please spread the word to those you might know.

Fungus/Brizcapflag/Eladamari
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
There are a few players left here on Durotan. Names have changed - even factions - but there a couple lurking about.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Are you and Karnal still about? Any other notables that I we would have known from classic?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Karnal hasn't played since BC. I just cancelled my account in lieu of new things. Several of the Prophets are still around but I only know of one that still plays the same character.

The rest of the old Vendetta crew you took to The Nothing and then later left the server. I would think you'd remember that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That is too bad. If you see Karnal around, give him a "hi" for me. Aye, I am aware of those that are still about on Turalyon. I was just interested in seeing if there were any Durotan pvpers from classic still about on Durotan.

For any that used to run with either my crew of Provoked Prophets that would be interested in rated bgs, feel free to ping me via in-game mail on Turalyon.

-Fungus/Eladamari
Reply Quote
Lets do this ><
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
BRIZCAPFLAG
Reply Quote
Oh boy! Elad! Looks interesting, may have to polish up the fists.
Edited by Crimsonfist on 5/7/2011 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sadly, only my rogue is left in Provoked. Level 74 and far undergeared to PvP. :(
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Warrior
Last time I played with PP was in Maiev. I don't know if they still play or not. Majority of them went separate ways . I think killer/lap/mastache/etc still plays together. I lost contact with them when Evos and I quit.

Onapetto
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I dont pvp anymore. Its more fun on my low lvl toons than my 85's. :(
Edited by Darowen on 5/28/2011 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
Fungus, good to hear from you.

I have a new main on Alterac Mountains, mostly playing with brother and some pvp leets. Just gettin back in the thick of things arena wise over there but RBGs sound fun.

I cant lie and say I didnt think about the old days of Vendetta crew when I first heard of rated BGs coming out. We had some pretty ridiculous winning streaks and good times.

As for people, Ive been sitting Redeemer in a guild with Dropjaw for a few years, and the only one active on my friends list I saw was Grossweiss. I think these two were more ppl I played with in early BC but def were around in vanilla. And personally I know that Snowmann came back and transferred somewhere with Bullseyenjw and then quit again.

Wish I could be of more help. Make sure to let me know if you reconnect with anyone else and how things go.

-Redeemer (Bromeabeer, Human DK, Alterac Mountains)

Edit: Appears the op post date was a lot earlier then it looked, oops.
Edited by Redeemer on 6/2/2011 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Seems just about everyone has transferred off of Durotan :(

Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I'm still on Durotan, though I'm back in retirement again. Good to see some familiar faces, though.
Reply Quote
79 Human Paladin
Some of my favorite people!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
OH HERRO.

This is Xyu, was in Vendetta and The Grubs.. chillin in The Nothin now since Wrath, alot of OGers here with us on Turaylon. Dont really play my warlock any more.. been on my warrior and pally. Thought I'd say hi. Hope everyone's doin well.
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Priest
There are always old players looming around Warcraft

Scrat
Reply Quote
Columbo and Wheeler, 3some?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
WHEELER, WTF MAN YOU LEFT ME ON ZJ. I dont know if fungus still reads this thread, but, with the addition of cross realm raids/rbgs, you could get the old crew together and do some reg bgs/rbgs/raid, w/e if you wanted. Also, now that im horde i would love to do something like this. Also, for those of you not keeping track of the pre-bc thread, this is Briaa durotan lock #1.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Columbo Wheeler Infandnub threesome would be hawt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]